Hello Foodies..!! Today I have the recipe of “Stuffed Green Chillies” for you all.. Chillies are stuffed with gram flour mixture.. They get ready very easily and takes very less time in preparation. You can eat it with puri or parantha. You can carry them with you while travelling.. For preparing it you need big & thick green chillies. It is very popular in Rajasthan and best served with main course curry.. These are very delicious and one must try this.. The speciality of my recipe is that you can manage the spice according to your taste.. Even the kids will love to eat them.. For that, go through my recipe once and try it at your home.. & without any delay let us start the recipe of “Stuffed Green Chillies”…
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Big & Thick Green Chillies
- Gram Flour (1 small cup)
- Spices (Salt- As per taste, Red Chilli Powder- As per taste)
- Coriander Leaves
- Take green chillies and wash them. Then, wipe them properly.
- Keep a pan on gas and add some oil in it. Once the oil is heated, add one small bowl of gram flour in it.
- Roast the gram flour nicely on medium flame and keep on stirring it. Roast it till it changes colour.
- Once it is roasted, add salt as per taste and red chilli powder as per taste. Then, add coriander leaves and mix them nicely.
- Now, add 1-2 spoon of lemon juice in it and mix it propery.
- Stuffing is ready. Turn off the gas and let the stuffing cool.
- Take a green chilli and mark a cut from the middle. Take out all the seeds from the inside. (This is the special tip, if you will take out the seeds then they won’t be spicy)
- Similarly, make all the green chillies.
- Now, fill the stuffing in the green chillies one by one.
- Make all the green chillies stuffed well.
11. Keep a pan on gas and add some oil in it and spread it all over the pan. Let the oil heat.
12. When the oil is heated, add stuffed green chillies on by one and cook them nicely on medium flame.
13. Change the sides of the stuffed green chillies so that they can get cook from all the sides.
14. Once they change their colour and get little soft then they are ready.
15. Turn off the gas. Serve the tasty stuffed green chillies.
Friends, you must try this recipe & enjoy these stuffed green chillies with your lunch & dinner meals. These can be eaten in place of pickle as well and infact you can eat them all alone without any main course as these are very tasty. Your kids can take them in their lunch to school along with puri or parantha.. They will not leave anything in their tiffin if you will give them these stuffed green chillies.. You can serve it to your guests as an addition with other meals.. It will add flavours to their food..
So, guys share the recipe with your friends & family… & let us know about your views about the recipe in the comments section..
Thank You..! Have a nice day..!! 🙂
CHECK RECIPE IN HINDI HERE : https://yummykhana.com/stuffed-green-chillies/