Hello Foodies…!! Today I have the recipe of “Spinach Potato Curry” for you all. The recipe is in unique style. Spinach is rich in iron, magnesium and vitamin A, C & K. It’s good for eyes and reduces blood pressure as well. You should include it in your daily diet. If you don’t like the taste of spinach then make with my recipe then you will surely like the taste and will eat one chapati more. Green vegetables are very good for health and as spinach is also a green vegggie you must include it in your family diet. The recipe I am telling you today is not a simple Spinach Potato Curry, the speciality is, the curry is creamy. So, Let’s start the recipe..
Ingredients We Need..
- Spinach Leaves
- Veggies (Tomato, Green Chilli, Ginger, Potato)
- Spices (Salt- As per taste, Cumin Seeds, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala)
- Malai / Cream
- Firstly, take spinach leaves and wash them properly.
- Take a pan, add water in it, then add salt and mix it. Then add spinach leaves and boil them till they get soft.
- When the spinach leaves are soft, turn off the gas and filter the water from the spinach.
- Now, keep a pan on gas and add 1 spoon of oil in it and let it heat. When it is heated, add little cumin seeds and roast them little.
- Add green chillies cut into 2 pieces and pieces of ginger. Roast them little. Then add roughly cut tomatoes and roast them as well. Cook them until they become soft.
- Then, transfer spinach & tomato mixture in the grinder jar & make a smooth paste of it.
- Now, take potatoes and peel them. Make holes in them with the help of fork from all the sides.
- Keep a pan on gas containing oil in for deep frying the potatoes. When oil is heated, add all the potatoes and let them fry. Fry them until they become golden-brown.
- Fry them on medium flame. When the potatoes get golden-brown, take them out in a plate.
- Now, keep another pan on gas and add oil in it. When oil gets heated, add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala. Mix all of them and roast them little.
- Then, add spinach-tomato paste and mix it nicely. Add little water and let it boil.
- Add little salt as we have already added salt while boiling spinach.
- Then, add deep fried potatoes and mix them nicely. Cook it by covering for sometime.
- Now, add malai or cream as per your choice & availability. Mix it nicely.
- Creamy Spinach Potato Curry is ready. Serve it hot.
Look, how tasty spinach potato curry is looking.. You can serve it to your guests as it’s not normal curry, it is made in a unique style and it’s creamy as well. It gives a rich taste and looks good when you serve it for your guest. Spinach curry is made in different ways but you must try this recipe.. If your children don’t like spinach then they will start eating & they will demand you to make it on a regular basis.. In this way you will give them both, firstly the healthy meal and secondly taste.. Share it with your friends & family.. & don’t forget to tell us how much you liked the recipe in the comments section.. Your views are always appreciated… & I would love to know your views about my recipe.. & if you want to give any suggestion they you are most welcome… It will be my pleasure to learn something new or good..
Thank You..!! Have a healthy day..! 🙂