Special Aalu Ki Sabzi..!!
Hello Foodies..!! Welcome to my kitchen..! Today I will tell you the recipe of festival special Aalu Ki Sabzi. This sabzi is eaten with puri and kachori in festivals. Everybody has their own style of making aalu ki sabzi.. This time on any festival give a try to my recipe and you will love the taste. You will then always make with my recipe only as it is very tasty. The recipe is very simple and it gets ready very quickly.. Serve it to your guests and they will ask you the recipe of this delicious special aalu ki sabzi..
It’s not necessary to make this sabzi during festivals only, you can make it anytime whenever you wants to eat it with puri.. So, without must delay let’s start the recipe..
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Boiled Potatoes
- Ginger and Green Chillies
- Spices (Cumin Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds- One-fourth spoon, Asafoetida- One pinch, Turmeric Powder- One Spoon, Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder- One Spoon, Coriander Powder- Two Spoon, Dry Fenugreek Leaves, Salt- As per taste, Garam Masala)
- Khade Masale (Black Pepper, Black Cardamom- One, Cinnamon Stick- One, Clove- Two)
SPECIAL AALU KI SABZI RECIPE…
- Firstly take one bowl and add one spoon of turmeric powder, one spoon of kashmiri red chilli powder and two spoon of coriander powder.
- Then add little water and mix it nicely and make a thick paste of it.
- Now keep a wok on gas and pour oil in it and let it heat.
- When oil gets heated then add one spoon of cumin seeds, one-fourth spoon of fenugreek seeds, one pinch of asafoetida, grated ginger, finely chopped green chillies. Roast all of them.
- Now add the paste of masale that we prepared before. Mix it well.
- Then take black pepper, one black cardamom, one stick of cinnamon and two cloves. Add all these khade masale in the wok. (Peel the black cardamom and add only seeds)
- After that add dry fenugreek leaves by crushing it. Roast all of them nicely.
- When they are well roasted then add grated tomatoes in a good quantity. (Don’t cut or grind the tomatoes as we have to add grated tomatoes only)
- Roast the tomatoes and then add two dry red chillies as they give very nice spicy taste to this sabzi.
- Roast for one minute and then add boiled mashed potatoes and water according to the consistency of sabzi you want to make.
- Mix them nicely and then add salt as per taste. Mix it well.
- When it starts to boil then cover it and cook for two-three minutes by covering so that everything should get mix well with each other.
- After two-three minutes give it a mix and then add half spoon of garam masala. Mix it nicely and then turn off the gas.
- Delicious Festival Special Aalu Ki Sabzi is ready to serve.
Isn’t it looking mouth watering..? I can’t wait to eat it with puri.. Enjoy this delicious special aalu ki sabzi with your family members.. I have not added dry mango powder in this sabzi as I have added tomatoes in a good quantity and they will give sabzi sour taste. Khade masale that I have added increases the flavour of this sabzi..
Try it once and share your experience with us.. If you have any suggestion then do tell us in the comments section.. Share the recipe with your friends and family and let us know your views about the recipe in the comments section..
Thank You..! Have A Wonderful Day..! 🙂