Semolina Gulab Jamun…!!
Hello Foodies..! Welcome to my kitchen.. Guys, when we listen the word “Gulab Jamun” we starts to carve for them. When those hot, soft round balls filled with sugar syrup comes infront of us then we cannot stop ourself from eating them. So, today I have the recipe of “Semolina Gulab Jamun” for you all.
So friends, without any delay let us learn to make “Semolina Gulab Jamun“…
INGREDIENTS WE NEED…
- Semolina (One Bowl)
- Milk (One big Cup)
- Desi Ghee (One Spoon)
- Water (Half Cup)
- Sugar (One Bowl)
- Cardamom Powder (One Spoon)
SEMOLINA GULAB JAMUN RECIPE….
- Firstly take one bowl of semolina and one big cup of milk.
- Keep a pan on gas and pour one spoon of ghee in it and let it heat.
- When ghee gets heated then add milk in it. Keep on stirring the milk till it starts to boil.
- When milk starts to boil then add semolina. Don’t add altogether, add slowly-slowly as this way it will get mix nicely. (If you will add altogether then lumps will made and it will get difficult to mix it)
- Now mix semolina nicely with milk and make a thick paste of it. It will get ready like a halwa.
- When semolina absorbs all the milk and becomes like halwa then turn off the gas and let it cool.
- Now make sugar syrup. Keep a pan on gas and add half cup of water and then one bowl of sugar. Let the sugar melt and keep on stirring.
- When sugar syrup starts to boil and becomes sticking then turn off the gas. Cover it and keep it aside.
- Semolina mixture must be cool by the time. Add one spoon of cardamom powder and mix it very nicely. Knead the mixture well till it gets smooth.
- When it gets smooth then take some portion and make a round ball of it and keep it in a plate. Same way prepare all the gulab jamun.
- Then keep a wok on gas and add ghee in it and let it heat. When ghee gets heated then add all the gulab jamun for deep frying.
- Deep fry them on medium flame till they gets golden brown. When they get well deep fried then take them out in a plate.
- Then add them in luke warm sugar syrup and let them dipped for one minute so that they can absorb sugar syrup nicely.
- After one minute, you will see very tasty “Semolina Gulab Jamun” has got ready.
Guys, you must have eaten many types of gulab jamun but this time give a try to “Semolina Gulab Jamun” and I am sure you will like them a lot. Recipe is very easy and they gets ready in very less time. When any guest come to your house without any prior information then you can make these for them as they will not take much time in getting ready and your guest will get impress.
You can deep fry the gulab jamun in oil aslso but as sweets are made in ghee and gives very good taste that’s why I have deep fried them in ghee. Ghee makes the gulab jamun soft and smooth.
Friends, do try the recipe and share the recipe with your friends and family.. Do tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section.. Share the images of “Semolina Gulab Jamun” with us.
Thank You..! Have A Sweet Day..! 🙂