Semolina Chocolate Cake..!!
Today I will tell you the recipe of very tasty “Semolina Chocolate Cake”. It’s very simple to make and you can easily make it at home.. I will tell you how to make cake without oven. Once you will make it then you will forget to eat market’s cake. Give surprise to your kids by making this yummy cake for them.. They will love the taste..
You can make this cake for birthdays, anniversaries or in small parties as well.. So, let’s begin to make “Semolina Chocolate Cake”.
INGREDIENTS WE NEED…
- Semolina (One bowl)
- Cocoa Powder (Three-Four Spoon)
- Sugar (Five-Six Spoon)
- Curd (Half Bowl)
- Oil (Four-Five Spoon)
- Butter Paper
- Baking Powder (One Spoon)
- Baking Soda (One Pinch)
- Caramel Sauce
SEMOLINA CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE..
- Firstly take one bowl of semolina, if it’s thick then grind it in grinder and if it’s fine then don’t grind.
- Take grinder jar and add semolina, three to four spoon of cooca powder, five to six spoon of sugar, half bowl of curd, four to five spoon of oil, three to four spoon of milk.
- Mix all of them then grind everything and make a smooth paste of it.
- Then take it out in a big mixing bowl and check the consistency. If it’s thick then add milk and mix it nicely.
- Now cover it and keep it aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Then, preheat the cooker, for this keep a cooker on gas and spread salt layer at the bottom.
- Remove the whistle and rubber from the cooker and then close the cooker.
- Now, see the cake batter, it must be well set. Mix it nicely and add one spoon of baking powder and one pinch of baking soda.
- Mix baking powder and baking soda nicely in the batter.
- Now take one cake tin, keep butter paper at the bottom and apply oil on it. Then pour batter in the tin. (If you don’t have butter paper then you can use normal paper by applying oil, or you can directly apply oil on cake tin and then sprinkle refined flour over it)
- Cooker must be preheated now, keep one stand or any steel bowl in it then keep the cake tin over that stand.
- Close the cooker and keep in mind to remove whistle and rubber. Let the cake cook for 25-30 minutes.
- After 25-30 minutes, it is well cooked and you can check it with knife. If the knife is not sticky that means cake is well cooked.
- Take out the cake tin and let it cool. When it gets cool then take out the cake with the help of knife. (If you will take out the hot cake then it will get break)
- Remove the butter paper from the bottom and now decorate the cake.
- For decorating, I have taken caramel sauce, apply it all over the cake. Then decorate the cake with colourful gems.
17. Our delicious “Semoilna Chocolate Cake” is ready. Cut it into pieces and then serve it.
Isn’t it looking mouthwatering..?? I just want to eat it right now.. You can eat it without decorating as well as it’s very tasty.. and you can apply chocolate sauce in place of caramel sauce.. As I gave caramel flavour so I applied caramel sauce.. and in place of gems you can use anything of your choice to decorate it.
Give a try to this yummy cake and share the recipe with your friends and family.. and let us know your views about the recipe in the comments section..
Thank You..! Have A Sweet Day..! 🙂