Sabudana Cheela With Peanut Chutney..!!!
Hello Foodies..!! I am having the recipe of crispy and tasty Navratri Fast Special Sabudana Cheela With Peanut Chutney.. You all must have eaten sabudana khichdi, sabudana kheer, but have you ever listened about sabudana cheela..?? I am sure nobody have listened but if someday knows about it then they must be very few people but the majority of people must not be aware about the sabudana cheela..
So, today I will tell you the recipe of something unique made of sabudana.. It is very tasty and you will love the taste.. You will not feel as if you are eating anything of fast, you will feel you are eating very tasty snacks.. It will change the taste of your mouth for good during navratri fasts.. So, let’s begin to make “Sabudana Cheela With Peanut Chutney”…
INGREDIENTS WE NEED…
- Sago / Sabudana (Half Cup)
- Boiled Potato (One)
- Green Chillies and Coriander Leaves
- Rock Salt and Black Pepper Powder
- Oil / Ghee
- White Seasame Seeds
- Curry Leaves
SABUDANA CHEELA WITH PEANUT CHUTNEY RECIPE….
- Firstly, take half cup of smallest size of sabudana and soak them in water for two hours. Water should be of same level of sago while soaking.
- Transfer soaked sabudana in a grinder jar, grind them and make a paste of them.
- Now, take one boiled potato and grate it from the smallest holes of grater.
- Then, add finely chopped green chillies, coriander leaves, rock salt, black pepper powder and sabudana paste that we grinded. (If you don’t eat coriander leaves in fast then don’t add them)
- Mix each and everything very nicely. Our sabudana cheela batter is ready.
6. Keep a pan on gas and let it heat. When pan gets heated then, pour two spoon of batter on pan and spread it thin in round shape.
7. Cook it on medium flame and when it starts to change it’s colour then pour ghee at the corners.
8. Turn the cheela and cook in same way from other side as well. Cook the cheela by pressing with spatula.
9. When cheela gets cook from both the sides nicely then turn off the gas.
10. Take it out in a plate.
- Take roasted peanuts and transfer them in a grinder jar.
- Add two green chillies pieces, little lemon juice, rock salt as per taste and little water.
- Grind all of them and take out the chutney in a bowl.
- Now, prepare tadka for chutney. Keep tadka pan on gas and pour oil or ghee whatever you like.
- Then, add white seasame seeds and let them roast little.
- When white seasame seeds are little roasted then add chopped curry leaves. (If you don’t eat curry leaves in fast then don’t add them)
- Then, turn off the gas immediately and spread the tadka over chutney.
- Mix the tadka with chutney nicely.
- Our peanut chutney is ready.
Serve the sabudana cheela with peanut chutney and enjoy this tasty food in fast. Not only in fasts, you can make it whenever you wants to eat as you will wish to eat again after eating one time because it is very tasty.. Cheela will become thin like a papad and crispy as well.. Give a try to this amazing recipe..
Share the recipe with your friends and family.. and don’t forget to tell in comments about the “Sabudana Cheela With Peanut Chutney” recipe.. Do let us know if you have ever eaten the sabudana cheela..
Thank You..!! Have a Wonderful Day..! 🙂