Rice Dahi Vade…!!
Hello Foodies..! Today I have the recipe of “Rice Dahi Vade”. I have made them with leftover rice. Most of the time what happens, we want to eat dahi vade but we don’t have soaked dal so don’t worry we can make tasty and soft dahi vade with rice. Many times our rice are left when we make them for lunch or dinner so instead of wasting them you can utilise them in making everyone’s favourite dahi vade.
It does not require much efforts and very easily they gets ready. So friends, Welcome to my kitchen and let’s start the recipe..
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Left Over Rice
- Ginger & Green Chilli
- Curd (Small Bowl)
- Semolina (Two Big Spoon)
- (Salt- As per taste, Roasted Cumin Seeds Powder, Red Chilli Powder)
- Baking Soda (One Pinch)
- Churned Curd
- Green Chutney
- Sweet Chutney
RICE DAHI VADE RECIPE…
- For it take left over rice, then take grinder jar and add chopped ginger, one green chilli by cutting it , one small bowl of curd and rice.
- Grind all of them nicely and prepare a paste of them. Take out the paste in a big mixing bowl.
- Now add two big spoon of semolina and mix it well. Add little water if the mixture is thick and then again give it a nice mix.
- Then cover it and keep it aside for ten minutes to set it well. After ten minutes it gets set well. Now check it if required then add water and if mixture is perfect then don’t add.
- Now add salt as per taste, one pinch of baking soda and then mix it nicely. Our better is ready to make dahi vade.
- Keep a wok on gas containing oil in it for deep frying dahi vade. Let the oil get heat and when oil gets heated then make the flame low and then add mixture in the oil in the form of vade.
- Deep fry them by turning on low-medium flame. Deep fry them till they gets golden brown. When they are well fried and becomes golden brown then take them out in a plate.
- Take water in a bowl and add salt in it and mix it well. Then add vade in that water and dip them for two minutes. Then squeeze the water from them and keep them in a plate.
- Take 2 vade without dipping in salty water and two from the dipped in a plate. Now spread churned curd on the vade, add churned curd in a good quantity as it gives very good taste.
- Then spread green chutney, sweet chutney, roasted cumin seeds powder, little salt, little red chilli powder.
- Tasty and soft “Rice Dahi Vade” are ready to serve.
Guys, give a try to these instant dahi vade and you will like them a lot. Chutney you can add as per your choice and taste. If you are making for kids and they don’t eat spicy then you can skip green chutney and red chilli powder. It is not necessary to wait for left over rice to make these dahi vade, if you don’t have left over rice and you wants to eat dahi vade then make rice as rice does not take much time in getting ready.
If you like the recipe then share it with your friends and family. Don’t forget to tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section..
Thank You..! Have A Good Day..! 🙂