Hello Foodies..! Today I have the recipe of “Rawa Dosa” for you all and speciality of this dosa is that you need not to plan anything before. You can make it instantly without prior preparations. It is not necessary to eat this dosa with sambhar only. You can eat it with chutney also as it gives very good taste with chutney. The dosa that takes one day to get prepare as we have to soak rice and pulse, that dosa will get ready in just few minutes.
It is a very easy recipe and very tasty and crispy dosa gets ready. You will get the taste of dosa that we make of rice and pulse as I have used rice flour also for making this dosa. Rice flour plays an important role in making the dosa crispy. So, it’s and important ingredient if you wants to eat crispy dosa.
So, give a try to this recipe. Friends, Welcome to my kitchen and let us start to make “Rawa Dosa”…
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Semolina (One Cup)
- Rice Flour (One Cup)
- Refined Flour (One Spoon)
- Vegetables (Green Chilli, Coriander Leaves, Ginger)
- Spices (Cumin Seeds- Half Spoon, Asafoetida- One Pinch, Black Pepper Powder- One Spoon, Salt- As per taste)
- Water (Four to Five Cups)
RAWA DOSA RECIPE…
- Take one big mixing bowl and add one cup of semolina, one cup of rice flour and one spoon of refined flour. Mix all of them nicely.
- Then add one finely chopped green chilli, chopped coriander leaves, one inch grated ginger, one spoon of black pepper powder, salt as per taste, one pinch of asafoetida and half spoon of cumin seeds.
- Mix all of them nicely and then add two cups of water and mix them well. There should not be lumps and then again add two cups of water and mix it well. We want thin batter so we will add half cup of water more.
- Now keep the batter aside for ten minutes to set it well. After ten minutes, batter gets set well, give it a mix.
- Keep a pan on gas and grease it with oil. When pan gets little heated then pour batter all over the pan as batter is thin it will get spread itself. Set it well by rotating the pan. (Do not make the pan highly heated)
6. Apply oil at the edges and little on the above surface and let it cook on low-medium flame.
7. When it changes it’s colour then turn it and cook it little from another side as well.
8. When it gets little cook from another side then turn it and fold it. Now take it out in a plate.
9. Tasty and crispy “Rawa Dosa” is ready to serve.
Guys, enjoy this dosa with your family memebrs. If any guest comes to your house then you can serve them also. If you want you can add stuffing also. I have made plain dosa but if you want you can make masala dosa. It will get ready that good that everyone will praise you. It is a very light and tasty snack for kids. Whenever kids demands to eat dosa then you can make it quickly as it gets ready instantly. You can make it for breakfast.
If you like the recipe then share it with your friends and family. Don’t forget to tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section..
Thank You..! Have A Great Day..! 🙂