Hello Foodies…!! I hope you all are good.. Are you craving to eat street food right now..?? Missing your favourite street chaat..?? So, I am here for you all with the recipe of ragda patties.. It is in special mathura style.. It is similar to chhole tikki but the recipe & taste is different. It is made with the allo tikki mixed with white peas masala.. In the recipe I will tell you all two types of ragda patties & the flavour will be different of both… So, let’s come to the recipe breaking the suspense…
Ingredients We Need..
- Boiled Potatoes
- Veggies (Ginger, Green Chilli, Tomato, Coriander, Radish)
- Spices (Salt- As per taste, Chat Masala, Cumin Seeds Powder, Red Chilli Powder)
- Bread Crumbs / Ararot
- Boiled White Peas
- Green Chutney
- Sweet Chutney
- Fine Sev
- Take grated boiled potatoes in a bowl and mash them properly. Then, add ginger-green chilli paste, salt as per taste, chat masala, coriander leaves, bread crumbs or ararot. Mix all of them nicely.
- Apply oil on palms, take a portion from the potato mixture and roll it round as aloo tikki. Similarly, made all tikki.
- Deep fry all the tikki in oil till they get golden-brown. Make the flame medium while frying them. Once they are golden-brown, take them out in a plate.
- Now, keep pan made of iron on gas and pour oil at the centre. When it gets heated, add chopped tomatoes and mash them.
- After that, add boiled white peas and mash them as well. Then, add little salt, chat masala, red chilli powder, cumin seeds powder, chopped green chillies, grated ginger.
- Mix all of them and mash them nicely. After mashing them add coriander leaves. Cook it till water in it get dries.
- Then, add aloo tikki, break them in pieces and mash them propery with the masala.
- When it is mixed properly with the masala, it is ready. Take out in a bowl.
- TYPE-1 Add green chutney, then sweet chutney, then sprinkle little roasted cumin seeds powder, after that grated radish and at last crushed papad.
- TYPE-2 Add curd, then sweet chutney, then green chutney, then sprinkle little roasted cumin seeds powder, at last fine sev.
- Tasty & mouth watering ragda patties are ready to serve hot.
Guys, these are mathura’s special ragda patties and you will not get this taste anywhere else. So, try it at your home. You can enjoy it best in winters.. Share the recipe with your friends & family.. & do let us know how much you liked the recipe in the comments section…
Thank You..!! Have a wonderful day..! 🙂