Radish And Radish Leaves Paratha…!!
Hello Foodies..! Today I will tell you the recipe of “Radish And Radish Leaves Paratha”. You must have eaten radish parathe but you must have not eaten Radish And Radish Leaves Paratha. Once give a try to this paratha and you will become fan of these parathe. It’s a different paratha which is very tasty and healthy. In winters mostly people likes to eat parathe and radish is also available in winters so make these parathe using leaves as well and I am sure you will like it a lot and then you will eat these parathe in whole winters.
Both radish and it’s leaves are very beneficial for health also. Radish leaves are used for treating diabetes.The high iron and phosphorus content of radish leaves increases immunity and reduces fatigue. It contains essential minerals and vitamins and also acts as a detoxifying agent.
You must give it a try.. Friends, Welcome to my kitchen and let us start to make Radish and radish leaves paratha…
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Chopped Radish Leaves (One Bowl)
- Grated Radish (One Bowl)
- Spices (Salt- One Spoon, Red Chilli Powder- One Spoon, Carom Seeds- Half Spoon, Asafoetida- One Pinch)
- Wheat Flour
RADISH AND RADISH LEAVES PARATHA RECIPE…
- Firstly take one bowl of chopped radish leaves and one bowl of grated radish.
- Now take one big mixing bowl and add both of them in that.
- Then add one spoon of salt, one spoon of red chilli powder, one pinch of asafoetida, half spoon of carom seeds, one chopped green chilli. Mix all of them nicely.
- Then add three spoon of wheat flour. This much flour is enough for these radish and radish leaves but if required you can add more.
- Knead a dough of it without adding water as radish leaves water. Tight dough will get ready but after two minutes it will get normal as radish and salt together leaves water.
- When dough gets ready then cover it and keep it aside for two minutes to get set.
- After two minutes, dough will get well set. Knead it once again and dough is ready to make parathe.
- Now take small portion of dough and make a round ball of it. Then dip it in dry flour and roll it with delicacy.
- Apply little oil at the center. Then close it by joining the corners with each other and then press it. Then again dip it in a dry flour and roll it again with delicacy.
10. Keep a pan on gas and let it heat. When pan gets heated then keep paratha on pan and let it cook.
11. When paratha gets little cook from one side then turn it and let it also get little cook from another side.
12. Then apply oil and cook the paratha from both the sides by turning. Cook it on medium flame only so that paratha can become crispy.
13. When paratha gets cook well from both the sides then take it out in a plate. Same way make all other parathe.
Guys, enjoy these very tasty parathe with curd, pickle or any vegetable but they alone also gives very good taste.. The recipe is very simple and these parathe can be made easily without much efforts. Make it for your family members and they will like it a lot.
Give it a try once and if you like the recipe then share it with your friends and family. If you have any suggestion regarding the recipe then do let us know.. Don’t forget to tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section..
Thank You..! Have A Nice Day..! 🙂