A special and unique recipe of pizza to try at home…..Special aloo (potato) pizza…
Hello dear readers, evening snacks are something anyone can’t resist and specially when we talk about pizza. Pizza is one of its kind and most popular dish all over the world. Specially children and youngsters are more fond of pizza. Here we have tried a new innovative way to make pizza at home using a different base material rather than the conventional one. We have tried to make use potato as the base material and that really worked….Now lets get started with the recipe….
Things we will need…..
- Some potatoes
- Pizza sauce
- Corn flour
- Chaat masala
- Black pepper powder
- Pizza seasoning
- Veggies for garnishing (tomato, capsicum, sweet corn or anything you prefer)
Now let’s get started…
- Take 2-3 raw potatoes and grate them in a manner that the form medium thick strands. Not less than that or more.
- Now take them in a separate bowl and wash properly with water. Strain the excess water off.
- After this start adding salt, chaat masala and black pepper powder in the potatoes according to you taste.
- Now add 3-4 tbsp of corn flour to the mixture and starting mixing it again properly. This corn flour will help in binding things well. In case things doesn’t bind properly, add more of corn flour.
- After this heat up some oil in the pan and put the mixture in the pan and give it a circular shape. This is the base of pizza we are making. Give it shape with help of ladle or as per your convenience.
- Allow it to get fried properly and one side and then turn it patiently to get the other side fried as well. You could see the fried side got brown in color. If not so flip it over again but let it get crispy and fried properly.
- On this cooked side spread some commercially available pizza sauce, add mozzarella cheese over it in amount you wish, add chopped seedless tomatoes, green capsicum, sweet corn, onion or any veggie you want to add in your pizza.
- Sprinkle some pizza seasoning over it and cover it with lid to let it cook.
- When you see that cheese is melted, and pizza is cooked properly, take it out of pan and enjoy your pizza with a twist.
- Do try the potato pizza at home kids gonna definitely love it and enjoy…..