Hello Foodies..! Everyone likes to eat kachori and when it is “Potato Kachori” then no one can deny to eat. So, today I will tell you the recipe of “Potato Kachori” in a unique style. I have made these kachori with wheat flour instead of refined flour because refined flour is not good for health and makes feel heavy. You can make these kachori whenever you wants to eat as wheat flour is always available at home.
Friends, Welcome to my kitchen and let’s start to make “Potato Kachori”.
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Wheat Flour (One Bowl)
- Spices (Salt- As per taste, Cumin Seeds, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Fennel Seeds Powder, Garam Masala, Dry Fenugreek Leaves)
- Boiled Mashed Potatoes
- Gram Flour (Two Spoon)
- Coriander Leaves
POTATO KACHORI RECIPE…
- Firstly prepare a dough. For it take one bowl of wheat flour in a big mixing bowl, then add salt as per taste. Mix it well.
- Then add two spoon of oil and mix oil nicely with flour.
- Now add water and knead a dough of it. We have to knead a normal dough of it.
- When dough gets ready then apply one to one and a half spoon of oil on the dough and then knead it again nicely and make it smooth.
- When dough gets smooth and ready then cover it and keep it aside.
- Now prepare stuffing. For it keep a pan on gas and pour one spoon of oil in it and let it heat. When oil gets heated then add little cumin seeds and let it get little roasted.
- Then add chopped ginger and roast it also and then add mashed potatoes. Now make the flame low and add spices.
- Add salt as per taste, turmeric powder, coriander powder, fennel seeds powder, garam masala, dry fenugeek leaves, two spoon of gram flour.
- Mix each and every ingredient with each other nicely. When they gets well mixed then turn off the gas and add coriander leaves. Let the stuffing get cool.
- Now dough must be well set. Knead it once again and take some portion of dough and make round ball of it. Then press it with fingers and make it big then fill the stuffing and then close it by joining edges with each other.
- Then apply little oil and roll it round. Same way prepare all the kachori and keep them in a plate.
- Now keep a wok on gas containing oil in it for deep frying the kachori. Let the oil get highly heated. When oil is highly heated then add kachori and deep fry them.
- When they starts to cook then make the flame low so that they can become crispy from inside. Deep fry them by turning till they gets golden brown.
- When they gets golden brown and well fried then take them out in a plate.
- Tasty “Potato Kachori” are ready to serve.
Guys, Enjoy these tasty kachori with curd or pickle. Fennel Seeds Powder gives very good taste to this kachori, dry fenugreek leaves gives good flavour and gram flour makes its crispy. So, these are the important ingredients of the stuffing, make sure to add them to make the kachoris very tasty. You can carry them with you for picnic and can enjoy them with tea.
Give a try to my recipe once and then share your views about the recipe in the comments section. Share the recipe with your friends and family.
Thank You..! Have A Wonderful Day..! 🙂