Poha Dhokla Recipe..!!
It is an instant poha dhokla recipe.. It is simple and quick recipe.. It does not require soaking and fermenting.. You can make it with easily available ingredients like flattened rice, semolina and curd.. These can be easily made for breakfast as they get ready quickly and it is good tiffin option as well.
You must have eaten dhokla made of gram flour and the original form of dhokla is that only.. But it requires time and if you are in hurry then it is the best option and you will like the taste for sure..
So, friends let’s start the poha dhokla recipe..
INGREDIENTS WE NEED…
- Flattened Rice (One bowl)
- Semolina (One bowl)
- Curd (One bowl)
- Curry Leaves
- Green Chillies
- Grated Ginger
- Spices (Salt- As per taste, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Mustard Seeds)
POHA DHOKLA RECIPE
- Firstly take one big bowl and transfer one cup of flattened rice in it. Then, add water in it and let flattened rice dipped in water for two minutes.
- After two minutes, remove the water with the help of strainer.
- Now, take grinder jar and transfer flattened rice in it, add little water and grind it to make a smooth paste. (If required, add more water while grinding)
- Transfer the paste in a big mixing bowl. Then, add one bowl of semolina and one bowl of curd in it.
- Mix all of them nicely and if required then add water. Consistency should be same as of gram flour dhokla.
- Then, add salt as per taste, one and a half spoon of sugar and grated ginger. Mix all of them nicely.
- When everything is well mixed then cover the bowl and leave for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, you will see dhokla batter is well set and ready.
- Now, keep dhokla stand on gas and add some water in it and let it heat.
- Meanwhile, grease the dhokla plate with oil nicely.
- Then, add one spoon of ENO in the batter and give it a little mix. (Don’t mix so much otherwise dhokla will not become spongy)
- Now, pour dhokla batter in the plate that we greased with oil before.
- Water is hot by the time, keep the plate in the dhokla stand and cover it nicely.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes and after 20 minutes turn off the gas and leave it as it is for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, check whether it is cooked or not. Check by putting knife in the dhokla, if it is coming out clean then it is ready.
- Take out the plate from the dhokla stand and let it cool. When it is cool, take out the dhokla by separating it from edges with the help of knife. Keep the dhokla in a plate.
- Now, keep a pan on gas and pour oil in it and let it heat. When oil is heated, add mustard seeds, curry leaves, little water, little turmeric powder, red chilli powder, and green chillies.
- Mix all of them nicely and let it boil. When they are boiled then turn off the gas.
- Spread it over dhokla nicely. Cut it into pieces.
- Yummy dhokla is ready to serve.
Guys, you can enjoy this delicious poha dhokla with chutney. Make this poha dhokla for your guests as a snack and they will compliment for sure. If you have eaten or made poha dhokla before then share your experience with us in the comments..
Friends, share the recipe with your friends and family.. and let us know your precious veiws about the recipe in the comments section..
Thank You..! Have a wonderful day..!! 🙂