Hello Foodies..! Today I have the recipe of “Poha Bhel” for you all. Every age people likes bhel and I will tell you different type of bhel.. Bhel is a famous street snack.. It’s a instant snack and very simple to make. It is a quick snack which gets ready in just two-three minutes. It’s light snack and you can carry it with you while travelling. It can be a very good evening snack while having tea.
It can be the best snack for kids when they are hungry and we all know when kids are hungry then they want something to eat at that very moment only and as it’s very quick recipe then make this poha bhel for them and they will love it.
It’s a very different bhel and you must have not eaten this type of bhel before. It is very tasty and the best part is that it does not require much efforts. Everything is good about this bhel, it is very simple to make, it gets ready quickly and not much efforts. So, you should give a try to this recipe and I am sure you will like it a lot.
So friends, Welcome to my kitchen and let’s start to make “Poha Bhel”.
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Poha (One Bowl)
- Boiled Potato
- Vegetables (Tomato, Green Chilli, Coriander Leaves, Lemon)
- Spices (Salt- Little, Chat Masala- Little, Red Chilli Powder)
- Spicy Chutney
- Sweet Chutney
- Mixture Namkeen
POHA BHEL RECIPE…
- Firstly take one bowl of poha. Then keep a wok on gas and add poha it it.
- Roast poha on a medium flame. Keep on stirring while roasting and make them crispy. (Don’t add oil or ghee at all for roasting)
- When poha is well rosated then turn off the gas and keep on stirring for one minute as the wok is hot and poha can get burn.
- Let the poha cool and when it gets cool then take it out in a big mixing bowl.
- Now make bhel. So add chopped boiled potatoes, chopped tomatoes, finely chopped green chilli, little salt, little chal masala and red chilli powder. (If you like onion then you can add finely chopped onion as well)
- Mix all of them nicely. When they are well mixed then add spicy chutney and sweet chutney. Mix them well. (If you don’t have spicy chutney and sweet chutney then you can add chilli and tomato sauce in place of them)
- Now add mixture namkeen and then mix it as well.
- At last add coriander leaves and mix it nicely.
- Our tasty poha bhel is ready to serve.
Guys, isn’t it looking mouthwatering..?? I just want to eat it right now.. Give a try to this delicious bhel and enjoy it with your family members.. Serve it to your guests with tea.. I have added mixture namkeen as it contains three to four types of namkeen but if you don’t have mixture namkeen then you can add three to four types of namkeen in it separately but make sure to add peanuts namkeen as peanuts gives very good taste to this bhel.
Have you ever eaten “Poha Bhel” before..?? If yes then tell us in comments and if no then make with my recipe then share your experience with us.. Share the recipe with your friends and family.. Don’t forget to tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section..
Thank You..! Have A Wonderful Day..! 🙂