Hello Foodies..! Today I will tell you the recipe of yummy Pizza Parantha in a healthy way. Kids loves this pizza parantha and no one can ever deny to eat it. It is full of vegetables and I have used wheat flour to make it instead of refined flour. Kids loves pizza but it’s not good for health as it’s base is made with refined flour. So, I have taken out the healthy idea of giving taste of pizza in the form of parantha.
You must give a try to this pizza parantha and then you will ignore to eat pizza as you can make healthy pizza parantha.. So friends, Welcome to my kitchen and let’s start the recipe.
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Wheat Flour (One Bowl)
- Vegetables (Capsicum, Cabbage, Carrot, Coriander Leaves)
- Sweet Corns
- Spices (Salt- As per taste, Pav Bhaji Masala, Chilli Flakes, Black Pepper Powder, Chat Masala)
- Pizza Sauce
PIZZA PARANTHA RECIPE…
- Firstly take one bowl of wheat flour in a big mixing bowl. Then add salt as per taste and two spoons of oil. Mix them nicely.
- Now add water and knead a dough of it. Add water slowly-slowly and knead the dough nicely. Make a normal dough.
- When dough gets ready then apply little oil on it and knead it again nicely and make it smooth.
- Then cover the dough and keep it aside to get set.
- Now prepare stuffing, take grated cheese in a big mixing bowl. Then add sweet corns, chopped capsicum, grated cabbage, grated carrot.
- After that add pav bhaji masala, chilli flakes, black pepper powder, chat masala, salt and coriander leaves. (Add all the spices as per taste but add Pav Bhaji Masala in a good quantity as it gives very good taste)
- Mix all of them nicely and our stuffing is ready.
- Now dough must be well set so take dry flour and apply on palms so that dough doesn’t get stick on palms.
- Then take some portion of dough and make a round ball of it and press it gently. Then dip it in dry flour and roll it round. (Don’t roll much thin and thick, it should be medium)
- Apply pizza sauce all over the rolled chapati, leave the edges as they will be used for sticking.
- Then spread stuffing on the half part and then fold with the remaining part and cover it. Then press the edges with each other and then press with fork as this way it will get paste nicely and design will be made.
- Now keep a pan on gas for heating and apply little oil all over the pan. Then keep parantha on pan and let it cook. Apply oil on the above side.
- When it starts to cook then turn it and cook it from another side as well. Cook nicely from both the sides by turning. (You can cook the corners by holding parantha with tongs)
- When parantha is well cooked from both the sides then cut it in two pieces on pan only and take it out in a plate.
- Serve the yummy Pizza Parantha with tomato ketchup or chutney.
Enjoy this yummy pizza parantha with you family members and you can make it fr your kids birthday parties and all the kids will love it. If you don’t like pizza sauce then you can apply tomato ketchup or chutney in place of it but as we are giving pizza parantha then pizza sauce plays a important role in it. And as pizza is incomplete without cheese so don’t forget to add it as it’s the most important ingredient.
Share the recipe with your friends and family.. and don’t forget to tell us in comments your views about the recipe.
Thank You..! Have a Good Day..! 🙂