Hello Foodies..! Welcome to my kitchen..! Today I will tell you the recipe of “Oreo Cake”. I will tell you how to make cake in cooker. If you will make cake following each step carefully then spongy cake will get ready. Valentine’s Day is coming soon and you can make this cake on the eve of Valentine’s. Your partner will be very happy to see the efforts you made for him/her. You can buy cake and gifts for your partner and they will be happy with that also but when you do something for them by your own and with so much of efforts then that special feeling and happiness is something else.
It is very easy to make this cake and it gets ready in just thirty minutes. As kids loves to eat oreo biscuits so they will like this cake a lot and as kids mostly demands to eat cake so you can make this cake for them at home only because the cakes we get from market are not good for health.
So guys, Welcome to my kitchen and let us start to make “Oreo Cake”…
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Oreo Biscuit (Two Big Packets)
- Powdered Sugar (One Big Spoon)
- Baking Powder (Half Spoon)
- Refined Flour
OREO CAKE RECIPE…
- Firstly take two big packets of oreo biscuit. Then open them and add them in the grinder jar.
- Grind them well and prepare a powder of them.
- Now take one cooker and add salt in it. Spread the salt all over the base and keep any stand in the cooker on which cake tin will be kept.
- keep the cooker on gas for pre-heating. Pre-heat the cooker on medium flame. (Remove the rubber and whistle from the cooker)
- When biscuits gets well grinded then take out the powder in a big mixing bowl.
- Now add one big spoon of powdered sugar, half spoon of baking powder. Mix all of them nicely.
- Then add milk and mix it well and lumps should not made. Prepare a batter of medium consistency like it should not be very thin nor very thick.
- Now grease a cake tin with ghee or butter and then take refined flour and spread it in the tin and thin layer will form. (You can take corn flour as well in place of refined flour)
- Then pour batter in the tin and set it well. Keep it in the cooker that we kept for pre-heating.
- Close the cooker and let it cook on medium flame for fifteen minutes. After fifteen minutes, check with toothpick, if it is not sticky that means cake is ready.
- Take out the cake tin from cooker and let it cool. When it gets cool then separate it from edges with the help of knife.
- Take it out in a plate, cut it and then serve it.
Friends, enjoy this yummy cake with your family members. You can give more flavours to the cake as per your choice. You can add hershey syrup in the batter and some dryfruits to increase the taste. And when it is baked then you can apply chocolate sauce over the cake to make it more tasty. You can even decorate it as per your choice.
So guys, from now onwards make cake at home only and make your loved ones happy. Give it a try and then share your experience with us. Share the recipe with your loved ones and do share the image of cake with us.
Thank You..! Have A Wonderful Day..! 🙂