Navratri Special Golgappe..!!
Friends.. You must have eaten golgappe made of semolina and wheat flour.. But have you ever eaten golgappe made of fast flour..? Or have you ever eaten golgappe in any fast..?? So, today I will tell you the recipe of navratri special golgappe.. As in navratri nine days fasts are there and during those days you badly wants to eat something spicy and obviously tasty… So, no need to wait for nine days to eat golgappe.. You can eat it in between any day whenever you wants to eat something spicy..
In this recipe, I will tell you two types of golgappe water.. First type water is made up of coriander leaves and gives a taste of golgappa water.. and second type water is for those who does not eat coriander leaves during fast days.. It won’t give a taste of golgappa water but it will taste good and you will surely like.. There is one thing to know about the recipe that while kneading the dough for golgappe, don’t use water at all not even a single drop of water..
Try this recipe of navratri special golgappe atleast once and I am sure you will like it.. So, let’s start the recipe of navratri special golgappe..
CHECK THE RECIPE IN HINDI HEREhttps://yummykhana.com/navratri-special-golgappe/
INGREDIENTS WE NEED…
- Coriander Leaves
- Green Chillies
- Rock Salt
- Black Pepper Powder
- Water Chest Flour ( Singhada Flour)
- Kutu Flour
- Boiled Potatoes
- Boiled Taro Root (Arbi)
Navratri Special Golgappe Recipe..
- Firstly make two types of golgappe water.
- TYPE-1 WATER.. To make this, firstly take grinder jar and add coriander leaves, green chillies, lemon juice and rock salt as per taste.
- Grind all of them nicely and the transfer it in a big bowl by adding water in the grinder jar. To transfer it, keep a strainer over bowl and strain the water from the grinder jar.
- Now, add rock salt if required and lemon juice. Mix it nicely and type-1 golgappe water is ready.
- TYPE-2 WATER.. To make this, take a big bowl and add water in it, then add black pepper powder, rock salt as per taste and lemon juice.
- Mix all of them nicely and type-2 golgappe water is ready.
- Now, make golgappe.. To make this, take one plate and add water chest flour (singhada flour) and kutu flaour in same quantity.
- Then knead a dough by adding grated boiled potatoes and boiled arbi. Dough should be tight. (Don’t add water for kneading the dough)
- Once dough is kneaded then apply some oil on the dough and make it smooth.
- Now, immediately make golgappe.. So, take small portion of dough and roll it long and take small pieces out of it.
- Then, make the round balls. Take round ball and dip in dry singhada or kutu flour. Roll it round and thind.
- Similarly prepare all the golgappe.
- Now, Keep a pan on gas and pour oil in it for deep frying and let it heat. When it is heated, then add one golgappa for deep frying. Firstly add one golgappa and then add more according to your pan size.
- Deep fry them on low flame till they get golden brown.
- When they become golden brown then take them out in a plate.
- Now take mashed boiled potatoes in a bowl and add rock salt and black pepper powder as per your taste.
- Then, fill potato in the golgappa and then then fill water.
- Yummy navratri special golgappe are ready to serve.
Can you believe that you can eat golgappe in fast aslo.. Yes, it very different and amzing recipe.. Potato in this gives very good taste and arbi makes golgappe crispy.. Make it at your home and let your family compliment you..
Share the navratri special golgappe recipe with your friends and family.. and let us know about your views about the recipe in the comments section..
Thank You..!! Have a wonderful day..! 🙂
CHECK THE RECIPE OF CREAMY SPINACH POTATO CURRY HEREhttps://foodiesvilla.com/spinach-potato-curry/