Moong Dal Namkeen…!!
Hello Foodies..! Today I will tell you the recipe of “Crispy Moong Dal Namkeen”. Speciality of this namkeen is that you can store it for a month easily. Whenever you wants to eat it with tea, then eat it and enjoy. What I know is that if you can make things at home easily in a healthy way then why to take unhealthy things from market.. This namkeen is easily available in the market and you must be thinking why to do these efforts when we can buy it from market but the things that we get from market are prepared in an unhealthy way. But what you will make at home will be prepared in a healthy way.
It is a very simple recipe and it will get ready without much efforts. It’s main ingredient is moong dal and rest ingredients are always present in your kitchen. It’s a light snack and you can eat it anythime whenever you wants to munch something. It is very healthy also as it is made with superfood that is “moong dal”. It is a very crunchy namkeen and you will enjoy a lot eating it. Even small kids can eat it and they will love it as I have not added spices in it except salt.
So friends, Welcome to my kitchen.. and let us start to make Moong Dal Namkeen…
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Moong Dal
- Salt- As per taste
CRISPY MOONG DAL NAMKEEN RECIPE…
- Firstly take moong dal and soak it in water for two to three hours.
- After two to three hours, remove the water from the dal.
- Take any cloth and spread dal on it. Let the dal dry in a shaded area only.
- When dal gets dry in a shaded area then take it in a bowl.
- Keep a wok on gas containing oil in it for deep frying the dal. Let the oil heat.
- Take one strainer and add some dal in it. When oil gets heated then deep fry the dal by dipping the strainer in oil. (If you will deep fry the dal directly without the stariner then dal will get spread in the oil and oil will also get spoil)
- Keep on stirring while deep frying. When it changes it’s colour slightly then it is well deep fried. So, take them out in a plate on a napkin so that napkin can absorb extra oil.
- Same way deep fry rest of the dal and when all the dal is well deep fried then take it in a mixing bowl and add salt as per taste.
- Mix it well and our Tasty Cispy Moong Dal Namkeen is ready.
Guys, it is very tasty and you should try it once.. If you want then you can add chat masala also in the namkeen for a good flavour but I have added salt just to keep it simple.. Make it in a good quantity at once only and enjoy it for a month. Keep in a mind the you have to dry moong dal in a shaded area only. Don’t dry it in a sunlight as this way good namkeen will not get ready.
If you like the recipe then share it with your friends and family.. If you have any suggestion then do let us know. Don’t forget to tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section..
Thank You..! Have A Good Day..! 🙂