Moong Dal Cheela…!!
Hello Foodies..! Today I will tell you the recipe of crispy “Moong Dal Cheela”. It is very tasty and simple to make. It can be one of the healthy breakfast as there are many health benefits of moong dal. Moong Dal is rich in nutrients, aids weight loss, improves heart health, prevent diabetes, improves digestive health, boost blood circulation and many more. So, one should use moong dal in their daily routine for sure. Many tasty dishes can be made of moong dal and one of them is moong dal cheela.
It can be served as a evening snack also and it’s taste is very yummy that even kids can also not deny to eat it. Infact they will demand you to make it for them again and again. So friends, Welcome to my kitchen and let’s start to make “Moong Dal Cheela”.
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Moong Dal (One Bowl)
- Rice (One and a half spoon)
- Spices (Salt- As per taste, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder)
- Green Chilli
- Coriander Leaves
MOONG DAL CHEELA RECIPE…
- Firstly take one bowl of moong dal and one and a half spoon of rice.
- Soak them separately in water for two hours and after two hours remove the water from them.
- Now add them in grinder jar and grind them without water. If it is not able to grind without water then add very little water.
- Thick paste will get ready. Then take one big bowl and take it out in a bowl and give it a mix.
- Now add salt as per taste and mix it very nicely. Then cover it and keep it aside for fifteen minutes.
- After fifteen minutes, batter gets well set. Add little water as batter is thick.
- Then add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and mix all of them nicely. Our batter is ready to make cheela.
8. Keep a pan on gas for heating. When pan gets heated then make the flame low-medium and pour one big spoon of batter on it and spread it in circular motion.
9. When it starts to change it’s colour then apply ghee on the edges and pour little ghee on the above side as well and then cook it by turning till it gets crispy.
10. Make the flame low and let it cook. Now add grated paneer on it as it gives very good taste.
11. Then add little finely chopped green chilli, little grated ginger and some coriander leaves. Press the stuffing slightly and then fold it.
12. Our crispy “Moong Dal Cheela” is ready to serve. Same way make all the cheela.
See, how yummy it is looking.. Enjoy it with your family members. You can serve it with green chutney or sweet chutney. Make it at the time of birthday party or if any guest is there at your home then serve it to them in breakfast. Everyone will like it a lot and it does not require much efforts to make moong dal cheela. Only pre-planning is required as we have to soak moong dal.
If you have not eaten moong dal cheela yet then make it with my recipe and enjoy it’s taste and health benefits. If you like the recipe then share it with your friends and family.. and if you have any suggestion then do let us know.. Don’t forget to tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section..
Thank You..! Have A Healthy Day..! 🙂