Missi Puri Recipe..!!
Hello Foodies..! Welcome to my kitchen..!! Today I have “Missi Puri Recipe” for you all.. As festival season is going on, everyone makes puri, kachori, missi puri.. So, I will tell you all “Missi Puri Recipe” and it’s not usual missi puri. I have made it in a different style and once you will make with my recipe then you will forget to make the usual missi puri.
Serve it with pickle, chutney, tomato ketchup, vegetable or tea but my “Missi Puri Recipe” is like that you can eat it alone as well as it is very tasty. The main ingredient of “Missi Puri Recipe” is gram flour, without gram flour we can’t say the puri missi.. and it does not require much time to make missi puri and we can make it very easily without much efforts..
Give a try to my recipe in any near by festival.. So, let’s start “Missi Puri Recipe”..
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Gram Flour (3/4th Bowl)
- Wheat Flour (Half Bowl)
- Spices (Salt, Carom Seeds- Half Spoon, Dry Fenugreek Seeds- 1.5 spoon, Turmeric Powder- Little, Red Chilli Powder)
- Veggies (Coriander Leaves, Ginger, Green Chilli)
MISSI PURI RECIPE…
- Firstly take 3/4th bowl of gram flour in a big mixing bowl. Then, add half bowl of wheat flour.
- Now add little salt, half spoon of carom seeds, one to one and a half spoon of dry fenugreek leaves, little turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander leaves, grated ginger, finely chopped green chilli.
- Mix all of them nicely. Then, add water slowly-slowly as per requirement and knead a dough of it.
- Cover it and keep it aside for five minutes. After five minutes, knead the dough again, apply little oil on the dough and knead it nicely and make a smooth dough.
- Now, take some portion from dough and make a round ball of it, then press it gently and keep it aside.
- Same way make all the round balls.
- After that dip the round ball in a dry flour and then keep it on rolling board and roll it thin with the help of rolling pin. Keep it in a plate.
- Similarly, prepare all the missi puri.
- Now, keep a wok on gas and pour oil in it for deep frying missi puri. Let the oil heat.
- When oil gets heated, then add puri one by one in the oil. Make it puff by pressing it gently with spatula.
- Deep fry the puri till it gets golden brown. When it gets golden brown then take it out in a plate.
- Same way deep fry all the puri and make them puff.
- Take out all the puri in a plate when they get deep fried.
- Our unique style missi puris are ready to serve.
Enjoy these tasty and crispy puris with your family members.. Make it for school tiffin for kids as they will be tasty after getting cool as well and kids will enjoy eating missi puri in school. You can carry them while travelling as well and in picnics everyone will really enjoy eating these missi puri..
You can serve it to guests and they will have the feel of eating something special and they will surely like the taste.. So, Give a try to my unique style “Missi Puri Recipe” and I am sure you will really like it.
Share the recipe with your friends and family… and don’t forget to tell your views about the recipe in the comments section..
Thank You..!! Have A Wonderful Day..! 🙂