Mint Lemon Syrup…!!
Hello Foodies..! Summers are coming and we wants to drink something cold everytime. So, today I will tell you how to make “Mint Lemon Syrup”. Whenever you wants to drink anything cold then make it instantly with the help of this Mint Lemon Syrup. Lemon and mint leaves are very good for health during summers. Whenever you go out and if you take any drink made of lemon and mint leaves before going out then it makes you feel cool from inside.
Mint leaves are full of anti oxidants which helps in digestion. They work as a mouth freshner also. In summers, we often face dehydration and that is because of excess hot so we should continuously keep on hydrating our body.
You just have to make efforts for making the syrup and then you can make it instantly anytime whenever you wants to drink it. Lemon contains Vitamin C and it helps to boost up immunity. It reduces respiratory disease. Lemon Mint drink is a best healthy natural drink which gets ready quickly. This drink is not only healthy but very tasty as well.
So friends, Welcome to my kitchen and let us start to make Lemon Mint Syrup…
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Mint Leaves (One Bowl)
- Lemon Juice (One Bowl)
- Sugar (Two Bowls)
- Salt (Half Spoon)
- Black Salt (Half Spoon)
- Roasted Cumin Seeds Powder
- Edible Green Colour
MINT LEMON SYRUP RECIPE…
- Firstly take one bowl of mint leaves. Clean them and then wash them properly.
- Then add the mint leaves in the grinder jar and add little water and make a paste of them. (If you want you can strain the paste but without straining also it gives very good taste)
- Now keep a wok on gas and add one bowl of water and two bowls of sugar. Let the sugar melt and stir it.
- When sugar is about to melt then add mint leaves paste. Mix it and then add half spoon of salt, half spoon of black salt, rosated cumin seeds powder. Mix everything nicely.
- Then add little edible green colour as it gives very good colour but it is optional if you don’t want to add then leave it. Mix it also nicely.
- Let it boil and keep on stirring. When it starts to boil then make the flame low and keep on stirring.
- When it becomes little thick then check it with finger whether it is sticky or not. If it is sticky that means it is ready. Then turn off the gas and add one bowl of lemon juice and mix it nicely.
- When it gets cool then store the syrup in a bottle and keep it in fridge and use whenever you wants to drink something cool.
- For making the drink, take one glass and add some ice cubes then two big spoons of Mint Lemon Syrup and then water. Mix it well.
- Our Mint Lemon Drink is ready to serve.
It is a refreshing drink and you should make it in summers for sure. Instead of taking market’s drink, you must make this syrup at home only so that whenever you don’t have time then you can make it in just one minute. Give a try to this Mint Lemon Syrup once and I am sure you will like it a lot.
Guys, if you like this recipe then share it with your loved ones as it is very beneficial in summers. Don’t forget to tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section..
Thank You..! Have A Healthy Day..! 🙂