Methi Malai Matar Sabzi…!!
Hello Foodies..! Today I have the recipe of “Methi Malai Matar Sabzi”. Mostly due to bitterness of fenugreek people don’t like to eat fenugreek. So, once make for them with my recipe and they will ask you to make it again and again. There are lot of health benefits of fenugreek and people don’t eat it because of it’s bitterness. And for those people only I am with very interesting and tasty recipe of fenugreek.
So friends, Welcome to my kitchen and let’s start to make “Methi Malai Matar Sabzi“…
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Chopped Fenugreek (150 gm)
- Spices (Cumin Seeds- Half Spoon, Turmeric Powder- Half Spoon, Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder- One Spoon, Coriander Powder- Half Spoon, Salt- As per taste, Dry Fenugreek Leaves- One Spoon, Garam Masala- 1/4th Spoon)
- Sugar- Half Spoon
- Cream- Two Spoon
- Vegetables (Ginger, Green Chilli, Tomato)
METHI MALAI MATAR SABZI RECIPE…
- Firstly take 150 gm of chopped fenugreek. (Clean and wash properly before chopping the fenugreek)
- Keep a wok on gas and pour half spoon of oil in it and then add chopped fenugreek.
- Roast the fenugreek properly. Fenugreek leaves water so we have to roast it till the water get dries. (By roasting, fenugreek’s bitterness reduces)
- When there is no moisture in the fenugreek then turn off the gas and take it out in a plate.
- Now again pour oil in the same wok and when oil gets heated then add half spoon of cumin seeds, one spoon of ginger and green chilli paste. Roast all of them nicely.
- When they gets well roasted then add half spoon of turmeric powder, one spoon of kashmiri red chilli powder, half spoon of coriander powder. Mix them well.
- Then add tomato paste and roast them well till the oil gets separate from it. (Make tomato paste by grinding tomatoes)
- When oil gets separate and they are well roasted then add salt as per taste, one spoon of dry fenugreek leaves. Mix all of them nicely.
- Now add one bowl of boiled green peas. (Add green peas by boiling only as we have cooked fenugreek also)
- Then add half spoon of sugar and mix it well. (By adding sugar, rest of the bitterness of fenugreek will also be removed)
- When sugar gets well mixed then add roasted fenugreek and mix it well by stirring.
- When everything gets well mixed then add the main and special ingredient of this recipe that is cream. Add two spoons of cream and mix it well.
- Then add one-fourth spoon of garam masala and mix it nicely. Let it boil.
- Turn off the gas and serve the tasty “Methi Malai Matar Sabzi”.
This is very yummy sabzi and you should give it a try and trust me you will not regret. It’s just not tasty but healthy as well. Once you will make it then you will be surprised to know that fenugreek can also be delicious. Eat it with chapati, paratha or puri and as it a dry sabzi so you can give it in school or office lunch.
Guys, if you like the recipe then share it with your friends and family.. Let them also know that fenugreek can be very tasty. If you have any other good recipe of fenugreek or idea then share with us.. and do tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section..
Thank You..! Have A Wonderful Day..! 🙂