Matar Paneer Sabji…!!
Hello Foodies..! Today I will tell you the recipe of Matar Paneer Sabji. You must be thinking that Matar Paneer Sabji is made normally so what is special in this. So, if you have boiled green peas then you can make this sabji in just four to five minutes. It is one amongst the favourite dish of everyone. It not only tastes very nice but is also very healthy and nutritious. So, why not have the taste and nutrition together.
Friends, Welcome to my kitchen and let us start the recipe..
INGREDIENTS WE NEED…
- Tomatoes (Three to Four)
- Green Chilli (One)
- Boiled Green Peas
- Whole Spices (Black Cardamom, Cloves, Black Peppers)
- Spices (Cumin Seeds, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Salt- As per taste, Shahi Paneer Masala, Dry Fenugreek Leaves)
- Curd (One to One and a half spoon)
- Coriander Leaves
MATAR PANEER SABJI RECIPE….
- Firstly take three to four tomatoes and one green chilli. Cut tomatoes in three to four pieces and add them in grinder jar.
- Same way cut green chilli in three to four pieces and add it also in grinder jar.
- Grind tomatoes and green chilli nicely and make a paste of it.
- Take boiled green peas and paneer. Then cut paneer in big pieces. Keep both of them aside.
- Now take one black cardamom, three to four cloves and some black peppers. Take out the seeds from black cardamom and crush them altogether.
- Keep a wok on gas and pour some oil in it and let it heat. When oil gets heated then add cumin seeds, crushed whole spices and grated ginger.
- Roast them all by stirring. When they get little roasted then add paste if tomatoes and green chilli. Mix it nicely.
- Then add one and a half spoon of curd and mix it very nicely. Keep on stirring till it starts to boil and curd gets well mixed with gravy.
- When it gets mixed well then add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder. Mix them nicely.
- Keep on stirring till oil gets separate from gravy. Once oil gets separated that means all the ingredients are well roasted.
- Now add little water and then boiled green peas and paneer. Mix all of them nicely.
- Then add salt as per taste, shahi paneer masala and mix them well. After that add dry fenugreek leaves as it gives very good taste.
- Let it boil and when it starts to boil then cover it and cook for one minute so that all the ingredients can get well mix with paneer and green peas.
- Then turn of the gas and add coriander leaves.
- Our tasty Matar Paneer Sabji is ready to serve.
Guys, isn’t the recipe simple and quick..? It is very tasty and if any guest comes to your house suddenly then make Matar Paneer Sabji recipe with my recipe as it will get ready within few minutes and will taste far better than the recipes that takes more time than this. Enjoy this tasty dish with your family members. It is best served with chapati, puri and rice.
Friends give a try to my recipe and then do tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section. If you like the recipe then share the recipe with your friends and family. If you have any other better recipe than ours then do share it with us.
Thank You..! Have A Wonderful Day..!