Hello Foodies…!!! How are you all..?? Don’t like brinjals…?? Try my recipe once then you will love brinjals.. Today, I am with recipe of masala stuffed brinjals. I will make desi style masala stuffed brinjals with the small sized brinjals.. Taste of small sized brinjals are very tasty itself.. & if you will make masala stuffed brinjals following my recipe then for sure everyone in your family will like.. So, now let’s start the recipe…!!!
- Small sized brinjals
- Masale- (Fennel seeds powder – 2 table spoon, Coriander powder – 2 table spoon, Turmeric powder – 1/4th table spoon, Red chilli powder – 1 table spoon, dry mango powder – 3/4th table spoon, Dry fenugreek leaves, Salt – As per taste)
- For frying – (Mustard oil, Cumin seeds, Asafoetida, Little turmeric powder)
- Take small sized brinjals.
2. Take brinjal one by one and cut it from middle. Don’t divide them in two different parts. Just mark a cut till end so that they get open and we can fill the masala in between them.Similarly, cut all the brinjals.
3. Now, make masala for stuffing. Take 2 table spoon of fennel seed powder in a plate, then add 2 table spoon of coriander powder, 1/4th table spoon of turmeric powder, 1 table spoon of red chilli powder, 3/4th spoon of dry mango powder, dry fenugreek leaves, and at last salt as per taste. Mix all the ingredients properly.
4. Take one brinjal and fill the masala that we prepared in between the brinjal. Same way fill masala in all the brinjals. Save a little masala that we will use afterwards.
5. Keep a deep frying pan on gas containing mustard oil in it to get heated. Once it is heated, add cumin seeds and roast them little, then one pinch of asafoetida and little bit of turmeric powder, then add the masala that we saved while stuffing. Roast all of them properly.
6. Take brinjals and put them in deep frying pan one by one and stir them nicely so that all the masala and oil get stick to the brinjals. Keep gas on medium flame and cover the pan.
7. Keep on stirring them after every 2 minutes until they become soft.
8. As they get soft, turn off the gas and delicious masala stuffed brinjals are ready to serve.
Serve the delicious masala stuffed brinjals hot. I am sure everyone will compliment the taste and to the one who cooked. If anyone doesn’t eat brinjals, try this one, you will start loving brinjals. Tell us in our comment section about the recipe…
Thank You..!!! Have a great day..!