Masala Laccha Paratha…!!
Hello Foodies..! Today I have the recipe of “Masala Laccha Paratha”. Speciality of this paratha is that I have made it thin and crispy. You can eat it without curd and curry. It’s a different paratha that you must have not eaten before. It is very tasty and easy to make.
So friends, Welcome to my kitchen and let’s start the recipe of “Masala Laccha Paratha“..
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Wheat Flour (One Bowl)
- Gram Flour (One Spoon)
- Ginger and green chilli paste
- Dry Fenugreek Leaves
- Coriander Leaves
- Spices (Pav Bhaji Masala, Salt- As per taste, Red Chilli Powder, Dry Mango Powder, Coriander Powder, Fennel Seeds Powder, Cumin Seeds Powder)
MASALA LACCHA PARATHA RECIPE…
- Firstly take one bowl of wheat flour in a big mixing bowl. Then add one spoon of gram flour and salt as per taste. Mix all of them well.
- Then add water slowly-slowly and knead a normal dough of it. Knead the dough very nicely as the more good dough will be kneaded, the more thin and crispy paratha will get ready.
- When dough gets ready then grease it with oil and knead it once again. Then cover it and keep it aside to get set.
- Now, we will prepare masala. Take a bowl and add pav bhaji masala, salt as per taste, red chilli powder, dry mango powder, coriander powder, fennel seeds powder, cumin seeds powder. Mix them well.
- Take ginger and green chilli paste, dry fenugreek leaves and coriander leaves in different bowls.
- Now, see the dough, knead it again nicely and make it smooth. Then apply dry flour on the palms and take big portion of dough and make a round ball of it and dip it in dry flour.
- Then roll it on slab as we have to roll it big and thin. When it gets well rolled then grease it with oil.
- Then spread ginger and green chilli paste all over it. Press it with spoon slightly so that it does not come out.
- Then spread coriander leaves all over it. Then spread dry fenugreek leaves.
- At last spread the masala that we prepared before. Spread the masala nicely as it is the main flavour of this paratha.
- Press them well with palms and fingers so that they can get set well and gets stick.
- Now roll it from one side and stop at mid and then apply water at the edges of the unrolled part so that it can stick well.
- Then cut the side parts and remove them. Then cut the roll in three to four pieces. Now take one plate and keep the pieces by pressing them between palms.
14. Now take one piece and dip it in dry flour and then roll thin paratha. When it gets well rolled then keep the paratha on hot pan and let it cook.
15. When it gets little cook from both the sides then apply oil and cook it from both the sides by turning till it gets crispy.
16. When paratha gets well cooked from both the sides then take it out in a plate. Same way prepare all other parathe.
So guys, isn’t it a yummy recipe of “Masala Laccha Paratha“..? This paratha gets ready with layers and masala. You can serve it with pickle, curd or curry but it alone also gives very good taste.
You must try this “Masala Laccha Paratha” and I am sure you will like it a lot. Share the recipe with your friends and family.. and don’t forget to tell your views about the recipe in the comments section.
Thank You..! Have A Good Day..! 🙂