Hello Foodies..! Today I have the recipe of wheat flour masala khajla. It is a type of mathri but made in a different style and the taste is also different. You can store it for fifteen to twenty days in an air tight container and can eat whenever you wants to eat it. It is very tasty. No special ingredient is used in making this. Whatever is used in making this recipe is always present in the kitchen. You can make it easily at home.
As we are making masala khajla so you can eat it without chutney or tomato ketchup as alone as well it gives very good taste. You can have it with tea. As you can store them for twenty days so make in a good quantity and enjoy them whenever you wants to eat any snacks.
So friends, welcome to my kitchen and let’s start the recipe..
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Wheat Flour (One Bowl)
- Nigella Seeds (Kalonji) – One Spoon
- Dry Fenugreek Leaves- One Spoon
- Crushed Black Pepper
- Carom Seeds- Half Spoon
- Salt- As per taste
MASALA KHAJLA RECIPE…
- Take one bowl of wheat flour in a big mixing bowl.
- Then add one spoon of nigella seeds (kalonji), one spoon of dry fenugreek leaves, crushed black pepper, half spoon of carom seeds, salt as per taste.
- Mix all of them nicely. Then add four to five spoon of oil in it. Mix it well with flour.
- Now add water and knead it nicely and make a dough of it. We have to knead a tight dough of it.
- When dough gets ready then cover it and keep it aside for five to ten minutes to get set.
- After five to ten minutes you will see white spots on dough that means dough is well set. Knead it again nicely.
- Now take small portion from dough and make a round ball of it and then press it gently. Same way make round balls of all the dough.
- Then take one round ball and keep it on rolling board and roll it round with the help of rolling pin.
- Now make holes with the help of fork from both the sides so that khajla does not get puff while deep frying.
- Now fold it and press from inside and then again fold it and press it from inside.
- Similarly prepare all the masala khajla.
- Now keep a wok on gas containing oil in it for deep frying and let the oil heat.
- When oil gets heated then add masala khajla one bye one and deep fry them on medium and low flame so that khajla can become crispy from inside as well.
- Deep fry them by turning till they become golden brown. There are two-three layers, they all should get fry well.
- When they become golden brown then take them out in a plate and deep fry rest of the khajla same way.
- Masala Khajla are ready to serve.
Enjoy these with your family members and you can serve them to your guests as well. These are healthy as we have made them using wheat flour instead of refined flour. Carry them while going to picnic and enjoy them in the picnic. Give it a try and then share your experience with us.
Share the recipe with your friends and relatives.. and do tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section.. If you have any suggestion then please let us know..
Thank You..! Have a Good Day..!