Hello Foodies..! Today I have the recipe of very tasty sweet dish of paneer. People at many places call it “Malai Chaap”. It is very simple to make and very tasty in eating. It is a Bengali Sweet. It is very soft and melts in the mouth easily. It is a juicy sweet as it is made by dipping in sugar syrup. It is prepared by the same method as Rasgulla gets ready. But in this we layer it with mawa mixture which increases the flavour of the sweet and makes it much more tasty.
If you have eaten this sweet then make it at home with my recipe and if you have not eaten then give a try and I am sure you will like this sweet a lot. You don’t need much ingredients to make this sweet and the main ingredient of this recipe is “Paneer”. It gets ready without much efforts and looks like a Shahi Mithai.
So guys, Welcome to my kitchen and let’s start to make Malai Chaap..
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Sugar (One Bowl)
- Water (One and a half bowl)
- Cardamom Powder
- Edible Yellow Colour
- Tutti Frutti
MALAI CHAAP RECIPE…
- Take grated paneer in a big plate and knead it very nicely using palm. Knead it for eight to ten minutes. It should become soft and there should not be any crack.
- When it becomes soft then take some portion and make it cound and then give it a oval shape or you can give any shape of your choice. Keep it in a plate and same way make all the pieces.
- When all the piece gets ready then keep a wok on gas and pour one and a half bowl of water and then one bowl of sugar. Let the sugar melt.
- When sugar gets melted then add the pieces that we prepared and let them boil. and cook them by covering for two minutes so that they can absorb sugar syrup nicely.
- Turn the pieces in between and cook them till they absorbs sugar syrup well.
- When they absorbs sugar syurp well them turn off the gas and let them cool. When they gets cool then take them out in a strainer so that extra sugar syrup can be removed.
- Now take mawa and mash it properly and make it smooth. Then add little edible yellow colour and it is optional. Then add little cardamom powder as it gives very good flavour.
- Then add little sugar syurp and mix it well. By adding sugar syrup it becomes soft and it becomes easy to set it on sweet.
- Now apply yellow colour mawa on sweet piece and set it well, Then garnish it with tutti frutti.
- Same way prepare all the pieces and Malai Chaap is ready to serve.
See, how delicious Malai Chaap is looking. Make it at the time of festivals and serve it to your guests, they will like it a lot. Tutti Frutti is optional, if you have then add and if you don’t have then you can skip it but by garnishing Malai Chaap with tutti frutti, it looks more presentable and tasty.
Guys, you must give a try to this recipe as it gets ready easily. If you like the recipe then share it with your friends and family. Share the images of the sweet with us.. And do tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section.
Thank You..! Have A Sweet Day..! 🙂