Hello Foodies..! Today I will tell you the recipe of special “Macroni Chat”. Children loves to eat it but if you will make with my recipe then elderly people will also like it a lot. I have taken the quantity for three members. Speciality of this “Macroni Chaat” is that you can boil macroni in the morning only and whenever you wants to eat then make it. I have made it very tasty and you must try it atleast once and I am sure you will love it’s taste.
So guys, try my recipe and then tell us whether you loved it or not.. Welcome to my kitchen and let’s start the recipe..
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Macroni (One Bowl)
- Salt (As per taste)
- Vegetables (Carrot, Capsicum, Tomato, Green Chilli)
- Butter (One Spoon)
- Chilli Flakes (Three-Fourth Spoon)
- Oregano (Three-Fourth Spoon)
- Black Pepper Powder (One-Fourth Spoon)
- Tomato Ketchup (One Spoon)
- Cream (Two Spoon)
MACRONI CHAAT RECIPE…
- Firstly take one bowl of macroni. Then keep water in a pot for heating. When water starts to boil then add half spoon of salt and two spoon of oil in it.
- Mix them well and then add macroni and let it boil for two-three minutes. After two-three minutes, make the flame low, cover it and let it cook for two minutes on low flame.
- After two minutes, turn off the gas and leave it as it is for ten minutes. After ten minutes, you will see macroni has increased it’s size and it has boiled nicely.
- Remove the water with the help of strainer and them wash it with cold water so that they don’t stick to each other. Then let it cool.
- Now keep a wok on gas and pour two spoon of oil in it and let it heat. When oil gets heated then add half bowl of chopped carrot, one-fourth bowl of chopped capsicum. (Cut carrot and capsicum in long pieces)
- Roast them little then add two green chillies by cutting them long. Cook all of them nicely and when they get fried then take them out in a plate.
- Remove the oil which was left after frying the vegetable. Now again keep a wok on gas and pour one spoon of butter in it and let it melt.
- When butter gets melted then add three-fourth bowl of chopped tomatoes. Cook them well till they gets soft.
- When they becomes soft then add three-fourth spoon of chilli flakes, three-fourth spoon of oregano, one-fourth spoon of black pepper powder and salt as per taste. (Add salt by keeping in mind that salt was added while boiling macroni)
- Mix them well and then add one spoon of tomato ketchup and cook them well. Then add two spoon of cream and mix them nicely.
- When everything is well mixed then add fried vegetables and mix them well. Then add boiled macroni and mix everything very nicely with each other.
- Our tasty “Macroni Chaat” is ready to serve.
Enjoy this delicious “Macroni Chaat” with your family and friends. If you want you can add chilli flakes and oregano from above also. If you likes to eat onion then you can add it as well. The way I have boiled macroni, this way it takes less gas and gets boiled nicely so try this method once. I hope you will like it.
If you like this recipe then share it with your loved ones.. Do tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section.
Thank You..! Have A Wonderful Day..! 🙂