Lady Fingers Kofta Curry..!!
Today I have the recipe of “Lady Fingers Kofta Curry” for you all.. Everyone likes lady finger and I will tell you very tasty recipe made of it. You all will really like the taste as it is very tasty. You can enjoy lady finger kofte with tea as well.. You can eat “Lady Fingers Kofta Curry” with puri or parantha..
Serve it for the guests and they will be amazed to know kofte can be made of lady fingers as well. Give a try to this amazing recipe.. and let’s start to make “Lady Fingers Kofta Curry”…
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Lady Fingers
- Spices (Fennel Seeds Powder- Two Spoon, Coriander Powder- Two Spoon, Red Chilli Powder, Dry Mango Powder- 3/4th spoon, Asafoetida, Cumin Seeds, Turmeric Powder, Garam Masala, Salt- As per taste)
- Gram Flour (One Small Bowl)
- Tomato Paste
- Churned Curd (One Bowl)
- Dry Fenugreek Leaves
- Ginger and Green Chillies
- Boiled Green Peas
LADY FINGERS KOFTA CURRY RECIPE…
Lady Fingers Kofte:
- Firstly take lady fingers, wash them properly and wipe them.
- Now cut the corners from both the ends and mark a cut in middle and cut them in two pieces.
- Open them nicely because we will fill stuffing inside them. Similarly cut all the lady fingers.
- Now prepare stuffing, for this take one plate or bowl and add two spoons of fennel seeds powder, two spoons of coriander powder, red chilli powder, 3/4th spoon of dry mango powder and salt as per taste.
- Mix everything nicely. Then take one lady finger piece that we cut, fill the masala inside it nicely. Same way fill masala inside all the lady fingers.
- Now take one big mixing bowl, add one small bowl of gram flour, little salt and one pinch of asafoetida. Mix all of them.
- Add water and make a batter as we make for gram flour pakore.
- Keep a wok on gas containing oil in to deep fry pakori and heat it.
- Now, take stuffed lady finger one by one and dip in the batter and then add it in the oil. Same way dip all the stuffed lady fingers in the batter and then add in the oil.
- Deep fry them on meidum flame till they get golden brown. When they get golden brown, take them out in a plate.
- Keep a wok on gas and add one big spoon of oil in it.
- When oil gets heated then add little asafoetida, one spoon of cumin seeds, chopped ginger, chopped green chillies and roast them.
- Then add tomato paste and roast it nicley. When it is roasted then add one bowl of churned curd.
- Keep on stirring till the boil comes otherwise curd will get burst.
- When it starts to boil then add spices, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and mix them nicely and let it boil.
- After sometime, you will see oil has started separating then add two spoon of dry fenugreek leaves and mix it.
- Then add boiled green peas, mix them and let them boil. After that add salt as per taste and garam masala. Mix all of them nicley and let them boil.
- Now, add water in good quantity as lady finger pakori will absorb water. Then cover the wok and let it boil for two minutes.
- After two minutes, mix it once and add kofte. Give a mix and then again cover it and cook for one minute so that kofte can absorb gravy.
- After one minute, mix it once and our lady fingers kofta curry is ready.
- Turn off the gas and add coriander leaves. Leave it for one minute by covering.
- After one minute, our lady fingers kofta curry is ready to serve hot.
See, how yummy it is looking.. you can make it whenever you wants to eat something special and bored with usual vegetables.. Kids will love the taste.. I am sure once you will make it then you will always make it..
Share the recipe with your friends and family.. and let us know your views in the comments about the recipe..
Thank You..!! Have a Wonderful Day..!!