Easy kulfi (ice cream) recipe from Good day biscuits…….
Hello friends, in these scorching summers anyone would love to have a kulfi. It is a kind of Indian version of ice cream, its frozen dairy dessert flavoured with nuts and special Indian flavours. People of all age loves kulfi and specially kids so here we have tried to make kulfi at home using simple idea and easily available things at home…..scroll down to learn the recipe….
Things we will be needing…
- Good day biscuits
- Sugar powder
- Cardamom powder
- Milk cream (malai)
Now let’s get started….
- We will be needing good day biscuits according to our wish and desired quantity. Crush them and grind in fine powder using mixture grinder.
- Now add one cup of milk at room temperature to this fine powder. Add 1 spoon sugar powder, 1 tbsp cardamom powder, 1 bowl of malai or cream, and mix them again.
- You could now see a batter kind of thing is ready, now take this out in bowl and add tuti fruity to it…kids would love that, or add anything you would like as an option.
- Pour the mixture into kulfi stands and freeze them for 2 hours.
- Now take them out for inserting the popsicle sticks. After adding popsicles in each kulfi, freeze them again.
- Take the stands out and put them in normal water so that kulfi can be taken out easily.
- You kulfi is ready to eat…enjoy with whole family this tasty recipe of making kulfi at home easily and beat the heat..….