Kheel Vegetable Pakore…!!
Hello Foodies..! Diwali has just gone and everyone bought kheel on Diwali for puja. So, today I will tell you how to make crispy and tasty kheel vegetable pakore. These are different type of pakore and you will like them a lot. You can use your left over kheel in this way and very tasty snack will get ready of them. You can serve it to your guest and they will appreciate the idea of making these pakore.
So, Welcome to my kitchen.. and without wasting the time let’s start the recipe..
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Kheel (Two Bowls)
- Curd (Three-Fourth Bowl)
- Semolina (Three-Fourth Bowl)
- Spices (Salt- As per taste, Mustard Seeds, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder)
- Vegetables (Potato, Ginger, Green Chillies, Capsicum, Carrot, Coriander Leaves)
- Curry Leaves
- Baking Powder (One-Fourth Spoon)
KHEEL VEGETABLE PAKORE RECIPE…
- Firstly take one big mixing bowl. Add three-fourth bowl of curd in it then add salt as per taste. Mix it nicely and churn it with churner.
- Now add water and mix it nicely. Quantity of the curd mixture should be like that kheel can get well dip in that.
- Add kheel and mix them well with curd mixture. Then cover it and leave for ten minutes to set it well.
- After ten minutes, you will see kheel has absorbed curd mixture nicely. Then take three-fourth bowl of semolina and add it in the mixture.
- Salt will get reduced after adding semolina so add little salt and water and mix all of them nicely. Then cover it and keep it aside to get set.
- Meanwhile take one raw potato, two green chillies and one piece of ginger. Chop all of them and add them in a grinder jar. Grind all of them nicely and make a paste of it.
- By the time kheel and semolina mixture must be well set so add some mixture in a jar along with the paste that we grinded and grind them well.
- Now take out the mixture in a big mixing bowl and grind rest of the kheel and semolina mixture and take that out as well in that bowl. Mix them well.
- Keep a tadka pan on gas and pour some oil in it and let it heat. When oil gets heated then add mustard seeds, chopped curry leaves, turmeric powder and little red chilli powder.
- Then spread it on the pakore batter and mix it nicely. Now add chopped raw potato, chopped capsicum, chopped carrot and coriander leaves.
- Add one-fourth spoon of baking powder and then mix all of them nicely.
- Keep a wok on gas containing oil in it for deep frying pakore. Let the oil heat.
- When the oil is highly heated and flame is high then add pakore one by one using spoon or hand. When they starts to cook then turn them.
- When they starts to change the colour then make the flame low and deep fry them on low flame as this way they will get cook from inside as well and will become crispy.
- When they are well fried and becomes golden brown then take them out in a plate and on a napkin.
- Crispy and tasty kheel vegetable pakore are ready to serve.
Enjoy these delicious pakore with chutney or tomato ketchup. You can add vegetables as per your choice. Keep it in mind that you have to add pakore in highly hot oil only otherwise they will spread in the oil. This is the trick of making kheel pakore. These are very tasty and you should give it a try once..
So friends, use your unused kheel this way and then share your expeience with us and tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section. Share the recipe with your friends and family..
Thank You..! Have A Wonderful Day..! 🙂