Hello Foodies..! Welcome to my kitchen..! Diwali is near by and we use kheel in Puja. Kheel can be used to make Dahi Vada, Cutlets, and many more things.. But today I will tell you how to make tasty namkeen of kheel and you can store this namkeen for one month easily. It gets ready easily without much efforts and you can make it any time as it does not require much time.
Whenever kids demands to eat something of market then make it for them. It just require two main ingredients that is kheel and peanuts, rest all ingredients are basic which are always available in the kitchen. You need not to go to market to buy anything special to make this namkeen..
It can be carried during travelling and as it’s homemade so it’s healthy as well. You need not to think much before giving it to kids as you always think while giving market’s namkeen whether it’s good for their health or not, because you will make it and you can add ingredients according to their health as well. In this way you can utilise the leftover kheel as during Diwali lots of kheel are left unused so it can be used in such a good manner..
So friends, give a try to this kheel namkeen recipe and I am sure you will like it.. Let’s start the recipe..
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Mustard Oil
- Curry Leaves
- Spices (Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala, Dry Mango Powder, Salt- As per taste)
- Powdered Sugar
KHEEL NAMKEEN RECIPE…
- Firstly take kheel and clean them properly.
- Then keep a wok on gas and pour mustard oil in it. Let the oil heat.
- When oil gets heated then add peanuts and roast them. When they gets roasted then add curry leaves and keep on stirring.
- Now make the flame low and add spices, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, dry mango powder, salt as per taste. (If you will not make the flame low then things will get burn)
- Mix everything nicely, then add kheel and mix them well, make the flame medium while mixing.
- Then add powdered sugar as it will give sour sweet taste to the namkeen. (If you don’t like sour sweet namkeen then don’t add powdered sugar)
- Mix it nicely and then turn off the gas. Keep on stirring as wok is hot and it may burn the namkeen.
- Let the namkeen cool and when it gets cool then it’s ready to serve.
- Store the kheel namkeen in a jar for one month.
Friends, I have made the very tasty namkeen of kheel today.. Enjoy it with your family members and share your experience with us..You can have it as a snacks with tea as it’s light snacks.. and as you can store it for a long time so you need not to make it again and again.. Make it in a good quantity at once and store it in a jar.. Tell me in comments section how you all use the leftover kheel.. and what dishes you have made using kheel.. You can share your recipe with us so that we can post your recipe on our page..
If you have any suggestion then please let us know as your suggestions matters a lot to us.. Share the recipe with your friends and family.. and let us know about your views about the recipe in the comments section..
Thank You..! Have a Great Day..! 🙂