Instant Pulse And Rice Idli…!!
Hello Foodies..! Today I will tell you the recipe of Idli made of pulse and rice. Especiality of this idli is that whenever you wants to eat pulse and rice idli then make then make it instantly without soaking rice and pulse. For making the instant pulse and rice idli, I will tell you how to make it’s premix that you can store in any air tight container and whenever you wants to eat idli then make instantly with that premix.
It’s very simple to make instant pulse and rice idli with the premix and it gives the same taste as we make idli by soaking rice and pulse. So friends, Welcome to my kitchen and let’s start the recipe..
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Urad Dal (One Bowl)
- Flattened Rice (Two-Three Spoon)
- Rice Flour (Two and a half bowl)
- Salt- As per taste
INSTANT PULSE AND RICE IDLI RECIPE…
- Firstly take one bowl of urad dal and clean it properly. Now, Keep a wok on gas and add urad dal in it and roast it.
- When dal starts to change it’s colour slightly then add two to three spoon of flattened rice in it and roast them as well.
- When they are roasted then turn off the gas and let them cool. When they gets cool then take one grinder jar and add them in it.
- Grind them finely and make a powder of it. When a fine powder gets ready then take it out in a big bowl.
- Now add two and a half bowl of rice flour in it and mix it well. Premix of instant pulse and rice idli is ready. Store it in an air tight container and use it whenever you want to make idli.
- Take three big spoon of premix in a bowl and add salt as per taste. Mix it nicely.
- Then add half bowl of curd in it and mix it well. After that add water and make a batter of it as we make of semolina idli. (Consistency should be like the semolina idli batter)
- Cover it and keep it aside for fifteen minutes. After fifteen minutes, batter will be well set, give it a mix once again nicely.
- Now add one packet of ENO in the batter and mix it well.
- Meanwhile keep idli stand on gas, add water in it and let the water heat.
- Till the time water gets heated, grease the idli plate with oil and pour the idli batter in them.
- Water must be heated by the time, keep idli plates in the idli stand and cover it.
- Cook them on medium flame for fifteen minutes. After fifteen minutes, turn off the gas and leave it as it as for five minutes.
- After five minutes, check idli with toothpick, if it is not sticking then it’s ready.
- Let them cool little and then take out them with the help of spoon or knife.
- Soft Instant pulse and rice idli are ready to serve.
Guys, see how soft and fluffy idlis has got ready. So, now you can make pulse and rice idli without soaking. Make the premix and store it and make idli whenever you wants to eat. You must give it a try and I am sure you will not find much difference between these instant idli and the one that you make by soaking rice and pulse.
Share the recipe with your friends and family. Don’t forget to tell us your views about the recipe and amazing method in the comments section..
Thank You..! Have A Wonderful Day..! 🙂