Instant Moong Dal Halwa..!! Hello Foodies.. Welcome to my kitchen.. Today I am with the recipe of instant moong daal halwa.. Moong daal halwa is made by soaking dal but if you wants to make instantly then what to do..?? Then, simply follow my recipe 🙂 I will tell you moong dal halwa recipe without soaking dal..
Make instant moong dal halwa this Diwali and offer as a prasad to Goddess Laxmi.. It becomes very tasty and there is no difference between instant moong dal halwa and the halwa that we make by soaking dal.. Infact, you can make it anytime whenever you wants to eat moong dal halwa..
This halwa is made with desi ghee so it can be stored for some days.. So, let’s start the recipe of instant moong dal halwa…
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Moong Dal (One Bowl)
- Desi ghee (Three-Fourth Bowl)
- Gram Flour (One Spoon)
- Milk (Three Bowl)
- Edible Yellow Colour
- Sugar (One Bowl)
- Dryfruits (Almonds, Chironji)
- Cardamom Powder
INSTANT MOONG DAL HALWA RECIPE…
- Firstly, take one bowl of moong dal. Wash it properly and transfer it in a pressure cooker.
- Then, add one and a half bowl of water and close the cooker.
- Keep the cooker on gas and let four whistles come and after four whistles, turn off the gas.
- Let the pressure out itself. Once the pressure is out then open the cooker.
- Take out the dal in a bowl and mash the dal nicely with the help of masher and if you don’t have masher, then you can mash it with any spoon as well.
- Now, keep a pan on gas and pour three-fourth bowl of desi ghee in it and then add one spoon of gram flour. Roast the gram flour nicely. (Use same bowl for measuring ghee that you used for measuring dal)
- Then, add mashed moong dal and keep on stirring it. Stir it well till ghee gets separate from the dal.
- Keep on stirring it on medium flame and don’t leave it.
- After sometime you will see ghee has started separating from dal and then add three bowl of milk in it.
- Don’t add milk altogether. Add like one bowl of milk and then mix it then add second bowl of milk and mix it then third bowl of milk and mix it.
- Now, add little kesar and edible yellow colour. Kesar gives very good flavour and yellow colour gives good colour to halwa but these are optional.
- Mix them nicely and then add one bowl of sugar in it. Mix sugar well and keep on stirring it till it gets thicken.
- Now, add chopped almonds and little chironji and mix them. Then, add cardamom powder and mix it again.
- At last add little ghee and mix it nicely. Roast it for sometime and then turn off the gas.
- Stir it for one minute as pan is hot and it may get burn.
- Our delicious instant moong dal halwa is ready to serve hot.
Enjoy this yummy instant moong dal halwa with your family.. You can make it when any guest comes suddenly and they will love it.. In the recipe, I have added one bowl of sugar but if you want to eat more sweet then you can add more sugar as per your taste..
Moong Dal Halwa is one of the favourite sweet dish of Indians and generally made on festivals only.. So, do try this instant moong dal halwa this diwali..
Share the recipe with your friends and family.. & do let us know your views about the recipe in the comments section..
Thank You..!! Have a sweet day..! 🙂