Haldiram Style Raj Kachori…!!
Hello Foodies..! Today I will tell you the recipe of “Haldiram Style Raj Kachori”. Mostly people likes Raj Kachori.. I have got messages of many people that they are not able to make perfect Raj Kachori. So, if you will make Raj Kachori following my recipe carefully then you will make Haldiram Style Raj Kachori.. You cannot always go to Haldiram to eat Raj Kachori so make at home only. The recipe is very simple and you can easily make it..
So, Welcome to my kitchen.. Let’s start the recipe…
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Refined Flour (One Bowl)
- Semolina (Two-Three Spoon)
- Spices (Salt- As per taste, Red Chilli Powder, Cumin Seeds Powder)
- Baking Soda (One Pinch)
- Moong Dal Pakori
- Boiled Moong
- Boiled White Peas
- Chopped Boiled Potatoes
- Powdered Sugar
- Sweet Chutney
- Spicy Chutney
- Mixture Namkeen
HALDIRAM STYLE RAJ KACHORI RECIPE…
- Take one bowl of refined flour in a big mixing bowl. Then add two-three spoon of semolina, salt as per taste, one pinch of baking soda.
- Mix all of them nicely and knead a dough of it. Add water slowly-slowly and knead a dough of it nicely. Knead it like a normal dough.
- Apply oil on the dough and knead the dough again nicely. (The more good you will knead, the more good dough will get ready)
- When dough gets ready then cover it and keep it aside for ten minutes. After ten minutes, knead it again nicely.
- Now take small portion of dough and make a round ball of it and then press it gently. Same way prepare all the round balls.
- Then take one round ball and dip it in dry refined flour. Keep it on rolling board and roll it round and thin with the help of rolling pin.
- Same way roll all the raj kachori.
- After that keep a wok on gas and pour oil in it for deep frying the raj kachori. Let the oil heat.
- When the oil is medium heated then add raj kachori for deep frying and when it starts to puff then make the flame low and fry it by turning. (Deep fry on low flame only then only it will become crispy otherwise it will become like puri)
- When it is well fried then take it out and deep fry all the raj kachori same way.
11. Now do filling in the Raj Kachori, firstly add moong dal pakori, one to two spoon of boiled moong, boiled white peas, chopped boiled potatoes.
12. Take curd and add powdered sugar and little salt in it and mix it nicley.
13. Then add curd in the Raj Kachori nicely, add sweet chutney, spicy chutney, little red chilli powder, cumin seeds powder and at last mixture namkeen.
14. Our very tasty “Haldiram Style Raj Kachori” is ready to serve.
Enjoy the delicious Raj Kachori with your family members and they will like it a lot.. You can make it for small parties as a snacks and your guests will not able to find that these are home made. You can add namkeen as per your choice and same is with chutney add according to your taste.. Make Raj Kachori with my recipe and share the images with us..
Give a try to my recipe once and I am sure you will like it a lot.. Share the recipe with your friends and family and do tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section.
Thank You..! Have a Nice Day..! 🙂