Green Peas Tikki…!!
Hello Foodies..! Winters are going on and there are lot of vegetables available in the market. So, today I will tell you the recipe of very tasty and spicy snack made of vegetables. Whenever you wants to eat something very tasty and spicy then make this snack. The name of this snack is “Green Peas Tikki” and the most important ingredient of this snack is “Green Peas”.
It is very simple to make this tikki and it gets ready quickly. You all must have eaten Potato Tikki but have you eaten Green Peas Tikki..? If not then make it as it’s very tasty and I am sure you will like it a lot.
So friends, Welcome to my kitchen.. Let’s start the recipe of Green Peas Tikki without any delay..
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Vegetables (Green Peas, Carrot, Capsicum, Coriander Leaves, Ginger, Green Chillies)
- Boiled Potatoes
- Spices (Salt- As per taste, Red Chilli Powder, Chat Masala, Garam Masala, Cumin Seeds Powder)
- Ararot Or Corn Flour
- Rice Flour (One Spoon)
GREEN PEAS TIKKI RECIPE…
- Firstly take green peas and add them in a grinder jar. Grind them nicely. (Don’t add water for grinding the green peas)
- When peas are well grinded then take them out in a big mixing bowl.
- Now add grated carrot, chopped capsicum, mashed boiled potatoes, coriander leaves, grated ginger and chopped green chillies.
- Then add spices, salt as per taste, red chilli powder, chat masala, garam masala and cumin seeds powder.
- After adding spices, add two spoon of ararot and one spoon of rice flour. (If you don’t have ararot then add corn flour in place of ararot)
- Mix all the ingredients nicely. Make a sort of dough of it. Then apply little oil on the mixture.
- Now apply oil on the palms and take some portion of the mixture and make a round ball of it, then press it and give it a shape of tikki. Keep it a plate.
- Same way prepare all the tikki by applying oil on the palms and keep them in a plate.
- Keep a wok on gas and pour oil in for deep frying the tikki. Let the oil heat.
- When oil gets heated then add tikki in the oil and deep fry them. When they starts to fry then make the flame medium and then fry them as this way tikki gets cook from inside as well.
- Deep fry the tikki by turning them till they get golden brown.
- When they are well fried and becomes golden brown then take them out in a plate on a napkin so that it can absorb extra oil.
- Tasty and crispy “Green Peas Tikki” are ready to serve.
Guys, Serve the yummy tikki with tomato ketchup or chutney and enjoy it with you family members. While adding vegetables remember that quantity of green peas should be more as we are making Green Peas Tikki. Do add rice flour as it makes tikki crispy. You can deep fry the tikki in ghee also as it increases the taste. Make it as a starter snack in your home parties and your guests will like the taste a lot.
Do give a try to my recipe and then share your experience with us in the comments section. Share the recipe with your friends and family.. If you have any suggestion then do let us know.. and don’t forget to tell us in comments section your views about the recipe.
Thank You..! Have A Good Day..! 🙂