Gram Flour Masala Mathri..!!
Today I have the recipe of crispy Gram Flour Masala Mathri. As Diwali is near by and everyone makes mathri at their homes. So, this Diwali, make mathri with my recipe as it’s not usual mathri. I have made different mathri that you will surely like and the guests will compliment you at the time of Diwali.. I have made mathri of gram flour and it’s the main ingredient of this recipe.. These are very tasty and you can store them for some days. It’s a very good snacks with tea and whenever you wants to eat something spicy then you can eat them..
You must have eaten mathri made of refined flour and might be of gram flour as well but if you have not eaten yet then make it this time following my recipe.. So friends, Welcome to my kitche..!! and let’s start to make “Gram Flour Masala Mathri”.
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Gram Flour (One bowl)
- Spices (Salt- As per taste, Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala, Dry Fenugreek Leaves, Carom Seeds)
- Ginger and Green Chilli Paste
GRAM FLOUR MASALA MATHRI RECIPE…
- Firstly take one bowl of gram flour in a big mixing bowl.
- Then, add salt as per taste, red chilli powder, garam masala, dry fenugreek leaves, carom seeds, ginger-green chilli paste and at laste one to one and a half spoon of oil. (If required then add more oil afterwards)
- Mix everything nicely and then add water and knead a dough of it. We neither have to make a very tight dough nor very soft. It should be medium.
- When dough gets ready then apply oil and knead it again nicley and make it smooth.
- Now take a good amount of dough and make a round ball of it then press it gently. Apply oil on it so that it does not get stick to rolling board or rolling pin while rolling.
- Keep a round ball of dough on a rolling board and roll it round and thin with the help of rolling pin.
- When it is well rolled then take any round cutter, you can take cap of bottle as well. Cut the mathri from it and then keep them in a plate. (Extra part can be used again for making mathri)
- Same way prepare all the mathris.
- Now keep a wok on gas and add oil in it for deep frying the mathri. Let the oil heat.
- When oil gets heated then add mathri one by one and deep fry them.
- Deep fry them on a medium flame so that they can get crispy. Fry them till they get golden brown.
- When they gets golden brown then take them out in a plate on a napkin so that it can absorb extra oil.
- Same way deep fry all the mathris.
- All the gram flour masala mathri are ready to serve.
Guys, do tell us in comments whether you have eaten gram flour mathri before or not.. If you are making especially for kids and if they does not eat spicy then don’t add red chilli powder and add other spices according to their taste.. You can cut them in any shape of your choice.. Enjoy these tasty masala mathri with you family members..
Share the recipe with your friends and family.. Don’t forget to tell your views about the recipe in the comments section.. and if you have any suggestion then do let us know as your suggestions are always welcome..
Thank You..! Have A Wonderful Day..! 🙂