Gram Flour Dosa…!!
Hello Foodies..! Today I have the very special recipe of “Gram Flour Dosa”. Speciality of this dosa is that it gets ready instantly. Everyone likes dosa but pulse and rice dosa takes lots of time in getting ready. You can eat this dosa whenever you want to eat as it is a instant dosa. It gets ready easily and becomes crispy. The main ingredient of this recipe is “Gram Flour” and rest you can add as per your choice.
Friends, Welcome to my kitchen and let us start the recipe..
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Gram Flour (One Cup)
- Spices (Turmeric Powder- Half Spoon, Salt- 3/4th spoon, Red Chilli Powder, Chat Masala)
- Vegetables (Tomato, Green Chilli)
- Boiled Sweet Corns
GRAM FLOUR DOSA RECIPE…
- Take one cup of gram flour in a big mixing bowl. Then add half spoon of turmeric powder, three-fourth spoon of salt. Mix all of them well.
- Then add water, firstly add one cup of water, add more water as per requirement. Mix it well and keep on mixing in one direction with the help of beater. Consistency should be same of rice and pulse dosa batter. (When you keep on mixing then fluffy batter gets ready and dosa gets ready very good)
- Now take one bowl of water and add one spoon of oil in it. Mix it well.
- Keep a pan on gas and let it heat. When pan gets heated then sprinkle water and oil mixture on pan and then wipe it with any cloth or napkin. (This way pan comes to normal temperature and becomes little smooth)
- Then pour one spoon of batter on pan and spread it circular motion. We have to spread it thin.
6. When it gets spread then make the flame low and sprinkle red chilli powder all over the dosa, then little chat masala, little salt, chopped tomato, chopped green chilli and boiled sweet corns. (Remove pulp and juice from tomato, we have to use only outer portion of tomato otherwise it’s juice will make dosa soft.)
7. Now grate paneer all over the dosa. Then pour oil at the edge so that it can cook nicely. Make it on low flame only.
8. When it is well cooked from all the sides and getting separate easily from the pan then fold it and take it out in a plate.
9. Crispy “Gram Flour Dosa” is ready to serve.
Enjoy this yummy dosa with your family members. Serve it hot with coconut chutney, green chutney or sweet chutney as per your choice. You can add potato stuffing also and if you likes to eat onion then you can add onion as well. Make this dosa at the time of breakfast or with evening tea. Whenever any guest visits you suddenly then you can make this instant dosa for them and they will like it a lot. You can make it for kids whenever they are not in a mood of eating chapati or paratha as it does not require much efforts and it is healthy as well as it is made up of gram flour.
So guys, you must give a try to this recipe. If you like the recipe then share it with your friends and family. Do give your valuable suggestions if you have any. If you have any other better recipe of Gram Flour Dosa then share it with us.. Don’t forget to tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section.
Thank You..! Have A Healthy Day..!