Gram Flour Barfi…!!
Hello Foodies..! Today I have the recipe of very tasty festive special sweet dish in which there is a flavour of three to four sweet dish. It is very tasty sweet dish and you all must try on this Diwali. The speciality of this sweet dish is that you can have taste of three to four sweet dish like Mohanthal, Gram Flour Halwa, Gram Flour Laddu and Gram Flour Barfi. You will get taste of all these in one sweet dish only. So, it’s one sweet dish and four flavours.
The main ingredient of this sweet dish is gram flour and you have to roast it very nicely to make very tasty sweet dish. Give a try to this recipe.. So, let’s start the recipe..
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Gram Flour (One Cup)
- Desi Ghee (Three-Fourth Cup)
- Milk (Two Spoon)
- Milk Powder
- Sugar (One Cup)
- Water (Half Cup)
- Cardamom Powder
- Edible Red Colour
- Silver Work
GRAM FLOUR BARFI RECIPE…
- Firstly take one cup of gram flour and three-fourth cup of desi ghee.
- Keep a wok on gas and pour ghee in it. Then add gram flour and mix it well.
- Roast the gram flour nicely. The more good it will be roasted, the more good this sweet dish will get ready.
- Roast on low-medium flame, roast it till it changes it’s colour. When it gets roasted then it starts to leave ghee.
- When it is well roasted then add two spoon of milk in it. As we are giving taste of gram flour halwa so milk will make granules and will give taste of halwa.
- Mix it nicely and then turn off the gas. Now add one cup of milk powder and mix it well with rosated gram flour.
- Now keep another wok on gas and add one cup of sugar and half cup of water. Mix it and make sugar syrup of one string.
- When sugar syrup gets ready then add cardamom powder and little edible red colour.
- Mix it nicely and then turn off the gas. Add this sugar syrup in the roasted gram flour mixture that we prepared before.
- Mix sugar syrup and gram flour with each other nicely and if any lumps are there then mix them as well.
- Take one tray and grease it nicely with ghee. Pour the mixture in the tray and set it well.
- Let it cool and when it gets cool then apply silver work on it.
- Now cut the pieces of barfi from it.
- Delicious “Gram Flour Barfi” is ready to serve.
Enjoy this tasty “Gram Flour Barfi” with your family members.. Serve it to your guests during festivals.. and not only at the time of festival, you can make it anytime whenever you wants to eat sweets. It is very simple to make and it will give you taste of four sweet dish in one only. You can garnish it with dryfruits and you eat it without decorating as well it’s very tasty. You can store it for some days as it is made in desi ghee by roasting gram flour very nicely. The shelf life of this sweet dish is very good.
Make this sweet dish once and I am sure you will like it a lot. Share the images of the sweet dish with us. Tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section.. Share the recipe with your friends and family..
Thank You..! Have A Sweet Day..!