Dry Cabbage Manchurian..!!
Hello Foodies..! Welcome to my kitchen..! Today I have the recipe of “Dry Cabbage Manchurian” for you all. Manchurian is an Indian Chinese fried dish. It is made with spicy, sweet and tangy sauce.. I will tell you how to make soft manchurian balls and then gravy for manchurian. If you will make manchurian with my style then everyone in your family will like it a lot. Everyone likes manchurian and you can make it easily at home and everyone will enjoy eating it.
It is an excellent starter snack in any party. Peope like to eat gravy manchurian with fried rice, hakka noodles or chow mein.. So, without any delay let’s start to make “Dry Cabbage Manchurian”..
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Spices (Salt- As per taste, Red Chilli Powder, Pav Bhaji Masala, Garam Masala- Little)
- Corn Flour
- Refined Flour (Two spoon)
- Green Chilli and Ginger
- Green Chilli Sauce (One Spoon)
- Tomato Ketchup (One Spoon)
- Red Chilli Sauce (One Spoon)
- Coriander Leaves
DRY CABBAGE MANCHURIAN RECIPE…
- Firstly take cabbage, grate it and squeeze the water from it. After queezing keep it in a bowl.
- Now add salt as per taste, red chilli powder, pav bhaji masala, little garam masala, two spoon of corn flour, two spoon of refined flour, ginger-green chilli paste. (Pav Bhaji Masala gives very good taste to Manchurian)
- Mix all of them nicely and make a mixture of it. Then, take some portion and make a round ball of it.
- Same way make all the manchurian balls.
- Now keep a wok on gas and add oil for deep frying. Let it heat.
- When it gets heated, then add manchurian balls and deep fry them on medium flame so that they can get cook from inside as well.
- Deep fry them by turning till they get golden brown. When they get golden brown then take them out in a plate.
- Now prepare gravy for dry manchurian, keep a wok on gas and pour little oil in it and then finely chopped green chillies and roast them little. Then add grated ginger and roast them nicely by stirring.
- Now add one spoon of green chilli sauce, one spoon of tomato ketchup, one spoon of red chilli sauce. Mix all of them nicely.
- Then, add little salt, little red chilli powder, take corn flour in a bowl and add water in it and make a paste of it then add it in the wok. Mix it nicely. (If you are making for kids and they don’t eat much spice then don’t add red chilli powder)
- After a boil, add manchurian balls in it, mix them nicely and they will absorb all the gravy.
- Turn off the gas and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Our yummy dry cabbage manchurian is ready to serve.
Enjoy the tasty and delicious “Dry Cabbage Manchurian” with you family and they will surely compliment you for making such a tasty manchurian.. Keep in mind to make manchurian on medium flame otherwise it will get burn. As you can make it easily at home so make it for small party as a starter and make you guests to have a feel of party at any restaurant.
If you have any suggestion then do let us know in the comments as your suggestion matters a lot to us.. Share the recipe with your friends and family.. and don’t forget to tell your views about the recipe in the comments section..
Thank you..! Have a Wonderful Day..!! 🙂