Hello Foodies..! Today I have the recipe of Dhaba Style Dal Tadka. The taste we get in dhaba style dal tadka, we don’t get anywhere else. Don’t think that it’s a dhaba style dal tadka so it will be difficult or you cannot make like them. It is very simple to make this dal tadka and if you will make with my recipe then you will make best dhaba style dal tadka. There is nothing special required to make this dal. We need all the ingredients same as of normal dal.
Give a try to my recipe and you will make delicious tadka dal. So friends, Welcome to my kitchen and let us start to make very tasty tadka dal..
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Pigeon Pea (Toor / Arhar Dal) – One Cup
- Spices (Salt- As per taste, Turmeric Powder, Asafoetida- One Pinch, Cumin Seeds- Two Spoon, Coriander Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala)
- Desi Ghee (Two Big Spoon)
- Vegetables (Green Chilli, Ginger, Tomatoes, Coriander Leaves)
- Dry Red Chilli (Three to Four)
DAL TADKA RECIPE…
- Firstly take one cup of pigeon pea and wash it properly. Then add it a big bowl and soak it in water for two hours.
- After two hours, dal gets well soaked. Remove the water from the dal and add the dal in the cooker and add three cups of water, salt as per taste and turmeric powder.
- Mix it once and close the cooker and keep it on gas. Let two whistles come and after two whistles, let it make pressure and then turn off the gas.
- Let the pressure out itself. When the pressure is out then open the cooker and dal will be well cooked.
- Now keep a wok on gas and pour one big spoon of desi ghee in it and let it heat. When ghee gets heated then add one pinch of asafoetida, one spoon of cumin seeds, finely chopped green chilli, chopped ginger and chopped tomatoes.
- Roast them and add little coriander leaves, coriander powder, red chilli powder and little garam masala. Mix them all and cook them till the tomatoes gets soft.
- When tomatoes gets soft and everything is well mixed with each other then add boiled dal and mix it nicely. If dal is thick then add little water and let it boil.
- When it gets boiled nicely then turn off the gas and add coriander leaves. Then take it out in a bowl.
- Now prepare tadka for dal. For it keep tadka pan on gas and pour one big spoon of desi ghee in it and let it heat.
- When ghee gets heated then add one spoon of cumin seeds, three to four dry red chillies. Roast them little and then turn off the gas.
- Now add red chilli powder and mix it. Then spread this tadka over dal.
- Delicious “Dhaba Style Dal Tadka” is ready to serve.
Guys, See how delicious our tadka dal is looking and it is just not only looking tasty but it is very tasty in eating as well. When you are serving to any guest then spread tadka after serving the dal in a bowl as this way it looks more presentable.
So friends, whenever you wants to eat dhaba style tadka dal then make it at home only and enjoy it with your family members. Then tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section.
Thank You..! Have A Nice Day..! 🙂