Hello Foodies..! Today I have the recipe of very tasty chickpea snack. You can say it “Chilli Chickpeas” as well. It’s taste is like Honey Chilli Potato. It’s very tasty and different snack. As this snack is made up of chickpeas so it is very healthy as well. Chickpeas are rich in Vitamin B6 and Folate. It helps in weight management, diabetes control, heart health and many other.
One should replace unhealthy snacks with this type of healthy snack. As with taste they give health as well. So friends, Welcome to my kitchen and let’s start to make “Chilli Chickpeas”…
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Corn Flour
- Vegetables (Ginger, Green Chilli, Capsicum, Cabbage)
- Tomato Ketchup (One Spoon)
- Red Chilli Sauce (One Spoon)
- Vinegar (One Spoon)
- Soya Sauce (One Spoon)
- Black Pepper Powder
CHILLI CHICKPEAS RECIPE…
- Firstly take chickpeas and soak them in water for about seven to eight hours. (You can soak overnight)
- After seven to eight hours, strain the water from the chickpeas.
- Then take one pressure cooker and add all the chickpeas in the cooker. Then add water till chickpeas gets dipped in water. Add salt as per taste and mix it well.
- Close the cooker and keep it on gas. Let four whistles come and after four whistles turn off the gas.
- Let the pressure out itself and when the pressure it out then open the cooker and check whether they are little soft or not.
- If they are little soft then strain the water from chickpeas and take chickpeas in a bowl and let them cool.
- Then add corn flour in the chickpeas and one spoon of water so that cornflour can get well paste on chickpeas. Mix them nicely.
- Keep a wok on gas and pour oil in it for deepfrying chickpeas. When oil is highly heated the add chickpeas in it. Don’t stir them till they starts to fry little. (Add chickpeas in highly heated oil)
- When they starts to cook little then fry them by turning till they become golden brown.
- When they are well fried then take them out in a plate.
- Now keep a wok on gas and pour some oil in it. When oil gets heated then add chopped ginger, chopped green chillies, chopped capsicum. Roast all of them little by stirring.
- When they are little roasted then add chopped cabbage. Stir it and roast them little till they get little soft.
- Now add sauces, firstly add one spoon of tomato ketchup, one spoon of red chilli sauce, one spoon of vinegar, one spoon of soya sauce. Mix all of them nicely.
- Then add little salt keeping in mind that we have already added salt while boiling chickpeas. Then add little black pepper powder. Mix all of them nicely.
- Add little water and mix them well. Now add deep fried chickpeas and mix them nicely.
- Tasty and hot Chilli Chickpeas is ready to serve.
See how tasty they are looking. They are not only looking tasty but they are tasty in actual. You should give a try to this tasty and healthy snack. I can guarantee that you will not regret after making it once and will make it a part of your snacks list.
Share this amazing recipe with your friends and family. Don’t forget to tell your views about the recipe in the comments section.. Share the images of the Chilli Chickpeas with us.
Thank You..! Have A Healthy Day..! 🙂