Hello Foodies..! Today I will tell you the unique recipe of golgappe that I will make with leftover chapati. Yes, the name of today’s recipe is “Chapati Golgappe”. What happens mostly at night or in a day time also chapati’s are left and nobody likes to eat that left over chapati later on. So, we will utilise those left over chapati in making everyone’s favourite golgappe that no one can deny to eat. Be it kids or old people, they all love to eat golgappe.
I am sharing the recipe of golgappe water also. So friends, wthout any delay let’s start the recipe..
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Left Over Chapati (Two)
- Vegetables (Coriander Leaves, Mint Leaves, Ginger, Green Chilli)
- Raw Mango
- Spices (Salt- As per taste, Pink Salt- Little, Cumin Seeds, Red Chilli Powder, Asafoetida- Little, Cloves- Two to Four, Cumin Seeds Powder)
CHAPATI GOLGAPPE RECIPE…
- Firstly, take two left over chapatis. Keep a pan on gas and then keep the chapati on pan and make it crispy by cooking it on pan from both the sides.
- Same way make another chapati crispy. Then pieces of chapati and then add them in the grinder jar.
- Grind them and make a fine powder of them. Then strain the powder with the help of strainer so that if any piece of chapati is there that can be separated.
- Now take that powder in a bowl and then with the same measurement take semolina. Add both of them in a big mixing bowl. (Quantity of chapati powder and semolina should be same)
- By adding water, knead a dough of it. When dough gets ready then cover it and keep it aside for five minutes to get set.
- After five minutes dough gets well set then apply oil on the dough and knead it again very nicely.
- Then take the dough on the rolling board and roll it long. Now take small-small portion and make a flat round ball of them and keep them in a plate.
- Now take one-one round ball and roll them thin in a round shape. When all golgappe gets ready then deep fry them.
- For deep frying, keep a wok on gas and add oil in it for deep frying. When oil gets heated then add golgappe one by one, press them slightly with spatula and make them puff.
- Deep fry them till they gets golden brown. When they gets ready then take them out in a strainer only. (If you will take them out in a plate directly then they will get mix with oil and will not give good taste)
- Now pepare golgappe water. For it take coriander leaves, mint leaves, chopped raw mango, green chilli, ginger.
- Add all of them in the grinder jar and then add salt as per taste, little pink salt, cumin seeds, two-four cloves, red chilli powder, little asafoetida, little water and grind them nicely.
- Now take water in a big mixing bowl as per the quantity you want to make golgappe water. Then add two-three spoons of the paste that we prepared in the water and mix it well.
- Then add cumin seeds powder and mix it. And at last if you want you can add boondi but it’s optional.
Guys, enjoy these amazing Chapati Golgappe with your family. Nobody can say they are different than the normal golgappe . Now don’t waste your leftover chapatis and utilize them in such a good manner.
Give it a try and share your experience with us in the comments section. If you like the recipe then share it with your friends and family.
Thank You..! Have A Wonderful Day..! 🙂