Chana Dal Namkeen…!!
Hey Foodies..! Today I have the recipe of “Chana Dal Namkeen” for you all. People mostly make it by deep frying the chana dal. But today I will tell you the recipe without deep frying the dal. It is a crispy, spicy and salty namkeen made from soaked chana dal. It is a very good evening tea snacks.
There are different kinds of namkeen available in the market and you must be having them already but they are not prepared in a healthy way. If you are health conscious, then make such snacks at home only. It’s a healthy recipe as I have made it in very little oil and chana dal is rich in protein just like other dal.
This namkeen is very tasty and whenever you wants to eat something light and spicy then you can eat it. The good thing about this namkeen is that it can be stored in an air tight container for a month easily. It is very easy recipe and you need not to make much efforts for making this namkeen.
So friends, Welcome to my kitchen and let us start to make “Chana Dal Namkeen”…
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Chana Dal
- Salt- As per taste
- Chat Masala
- Red Chilli Powder
CHANA DAL NAMKEEN RECIPE…
- Firstly take chana dal and soak it in water for ten to twelve hours.
- After ten to twelve hours, remove the water from the dal.
- Now take any cloth and spread the chana dal on that cloth nicely and let it dry.
- When it gets dry completely and there is no water then keep a wok on gas and pour little oil in it.
- Let the oil heat and when oil gets heated then add chana dal in it and roast it nicely on medium flame by stirring it. (By roasting on medium flame, it gets crispy nicely)
- When it changes it’s colour and gets roasted well then turn off the gas and keep on stirring for one minute as wok is hot and it can burn the dal.
- Let it cool and when it gets cool then add spices, so add salt as per taste, chal masala and little red chilli powder.
- Mix all of them nicely and our chana dal namkeen is ready. Store it in an air tight container.
See guys, how tasty and crispy this namkeen is looking. You have to make sure that dal should be well dried and there should not be any moist before roasting it. It just requires time for soaking and rest it is very simple to make. Make this namkeen at home once and I guarantee you that you will not go to market to buy namkeen.
You can even serve it to your guests and they won’t be able to find the much difference in market’s namkeen and homemade namkeen. And if in case they will find out that they are eating homemade namkeen then they will compliment you for the idea and efforts because now-a-days people don’t want to work and wants everything readymade. But if you are willing to give efforts then your efforts will not go in vain.
Friends, give a try to this recipe and if you like the recipe then share it with your friends and family. Don’t forget to tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section.. Do share the images of namkeen with us..
Thank You..! Have A Wonderful Day..! 🙂