Hello Foodies..! Today I have the recipe of very tasty snack of cauliflower. I have made this in very less oil. It gets ready easily and quickly. Whenever you are hungry and wants to eat something tasty then make this snack as it will get ready in very less time and will full your hunger.
There are lot of health benefits of cauliflower. Cauliflower is very low in calories and high in vitamins. It reduces risk of cancer and promotes nerve health. It may support hormonal balance and immune system..
It is healthy because it gets ready in very less oil. Kids will love to eat this snack as it is very tasty. So friends, Welcome to my kitchen and let us start to make yummy “Cauliflower Snack”.
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Semolina (One Cup)
- Gram Flour (One Spoon)
- Curd (Half Cup)
- Ginger, Green Chilli, Coriander Leaves
- Spices (Red Chilli Powder- Half Spoon, Cumin Seeds- Half Spoon, Salt- As per taste)
- Baking Soda- One Pinch
CAULIFLOWER SNACK RECIPE…
- Firstly take cauliflower and take out flowers from it. Take seven to eight flowers.
2. Now take one big mixing bowl and add one cup of semolina in it. Then add one spoon of gram flour in it. Mix them well.
3. Add half cup of curd and mix it nicely. Then add water and make a batter of it. Make the consistency thin and then keep it aside by covering.
4. Now grate the cauliflower from the smallest holes of grater.
5. See the batter, it’s consistency will become thick as semolina absorbs water and we want thick batter only.
6. Now add one inch grated ginger, one finely chopped green chilli, chopped coriander leaves, half spoon of red chilli powder, half spoon of cumin seeds, salt as per taste. Mix all of them nicely.
7. Then add grated cauliflower in the batter and mix it well. Then add one pinch of baking soda and little water over the baking soda. Mix them well and batter is ready.
8. Keep a pan on gas for heating. When it gets heated then grease it with oil.
9. Take batter and pour one big spoon of batter on pan, spread it in circular motion and set it well.
10. Keep the flame low-medium and let it cook. Pour oil on the edges and let it cook.
11. When it starts to change it’s colour then turn it and let it cook on low-medium flame from another side as well.
12. Same way apply oil on the edges from this side also. Cook it by turning till it gets golden brown. Cook it by pressing with spatula.
13. When it gets cook well from both the sides and becomes golden brown then take it out in plate.
14. Same way make all the other snacks and serve them.
Guys, enjoy this tasty “Cauliflower Snack” with tomato ketchup or chutney. You can eat it with evening tea and in morning breakfast as well. The quantity I have taken can be served to four to five people. You can add spices as per you choice and taste..
Give a try to this tasty snack and then share your experience with us. If you like the recipe then share it with your friends and family. If you have any suggestion then do tell us and don’t forget to tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section.. You can share the images of the snack with us..
Thank You..! Have a Great Day..!