Carrot Gulab Jamun…!!
Hello Foodies..! Today I have the unique recipe of Gulab Jamun. You must have eaten gulab jamun made of semolina, refined flour and other things. But have you ever eaten Carrot Gulab Jamun..? So, today I will tell you the recipe of very soft Carrot Gulab Jamun. It is very different recipe and you must give it a try. It’s healthy as it is made of wheat flour and carrot.
So friends, Welcome to my kitchen and let’s start to make unique style gulab jamun..
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Carrot (300 gram)
- Desi Ghee
- Wheat Flour (200 gram)
- Milk (150 ml)
- Sugar (One Bowl)
- Cardamom Powder
- Coconut Powder (3-4 spoon)
- Baking Soda (One Pinch)
CARROT GULAB JAMUN RECIPE…
- Firstly take 300 gm of carrot pieces and add them in a grinder jar. Grind them nicely and make a fine paste of it. (Add very little water for grinding if required)
- Take out the paste in a big bowl.
- Now keep a wok on gas and pour little desi ghee in it. Then add 200 gm of wheat flour. Roast it nicely on medium flame.
- When it starts to change it’s colour that means it is roasted. Then turn off the gas, take it out in a plate and keep it aside.
- Again keep a wok on gas and add 150 ml of milk in it and let it heat then add grinded carrot. Mix it nicely and let it boil.
- We have to make it thick so keep on stirring and when it becomes thick then turn off the gas and let it cool.
- Now make sugar syrup. Keep a wok on gas, add one and a half bowl of water and then add one bowl of sugar.
- Mix it once and then add saffron leaves as it gives very good colour and flavour to the sugar syrup. Mix it well and let it boil. It should get stick between fingers. If it’s sticky that means sugar syrup is ready.
- Now add three to four spoon of coconut powder in the carrot mixture. Then little cardamom powder as it gives very good taste.
- Then add roasted wheat flour slowly-slowly and mix all of them nicely. Then add one pinch of baking soda and then mix it as well. Our mixture is ready.
- Apply little oil on palms, take some portion of mixture and make a round ball of it and keep it in a plate. Same way make all the gulab jamun.
- Keep a wok on gas and pour oil in it for deep frying. When oil gets medium hot then add gulab jamun in oil. Keep the flame medium.
- When they starts to cook then make the flame low and deep fry them by turning till they get golden brown.
- When they are well fried then take them out in a plate and add them immediately in the hot sugar syrup.
- Let them dip for two minutes and then serve hot Carrot Gulab Jamun.
Can you say by looking the picture that they are made of carrot..? It’s unbelievable but yes these gulab jamun are made up of carrot and they are amazing. Make carrot gulab jamun at the time of any festival and serve them to your guests and they will appreciate the idea of making gulab jamun with carrot. These are very tasty.
Guys, do give a try and then let us know your views about the recipe in the comments section.. Share the recipe with your friends and family..
Thank You..! Have a Good Day..! 🙂