Hello Foodies..! Today I will tell you the recipe of very tasty “Cabbage Vegetable”. You must have eaten various types of cabbage vegetable but this one is very yummy. Once you will make it with my recipe then always you will make with my recipe only. It can be served with puri, paratha or chapati. As it is a dry vegetable so you can give it school or office tiffin. It is best made with potatoes and green peas. You can make it alone as well that is without potato and green peas but with potato and green peas it gives very good taste. It is good for heart as it prevents heart disease.
So guys, Welcome to my kitchen and let us start to make this vegetable.
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Spices (Cumin Seeds- Half Spoon, Asafoetida- One Pinch, Turmeric Powder- 3/4th Spoon, Salt- As per taste, Red Chilli Powder- Half Spoon, Coriander Powder- One Spoon, Dry Mango Powder- Half Spoon, Garam Masala- Half Spoon)
- Raw Potato (One Medium Size)
- Ginger- One Inch
- Green Peas (One Bowl)
- Green Chillies (Two)
- Tomato- (One Medium Size)
- Coriander Leaves
CABBAGE VEGETABLE RECIPE…
- Firstly take cabbage and chop it. Then wash it well.
- Keep cabbage in water and then add 3/4th spoon of salt and mix it well. Leave it for five minutes.
- After five minutes, cabbage will absorb salt then remove the water from the cabbage.
- Now keep a wok on gas and pour oil in it and let the oil heat. When oil gets heated then add half spoon of cumin seeds, one pinch of asafoetida, one medium sized chopped raw potato, one inch chopped ginger.
- Roast them little and when they starts to cook little then cook potatoes by covering for one to two minutes.
- When potatoes gets little cook then add chopped cabbage and one bowl of green peas, two green chillies by cutting them long.
- Mix all of them and then add three-fourth spoon of turmeric powder and mix it well and cook it by covering for two minutes. (Right now we will add turmeric powder only. Rest of the spices we will add when cabbage will get cook)
- When cabbage gets cooked then add one medium sized chopped tomato as it gives very good taste.
- Then add salt as per taste, half spoon of red chilli powder, one spoon of coriander powder, half spoon of dry mango powder.
- Mix all of them nicely and cook the tomatoes also. Cook them by covering on medium flame for two minutes.
- After two minutes, you will see tomatoes have become soft and everything is well cooked and spices are well mixed.
- Now add half spoon of garam masala and mix it well. Then turn of the gas and add coriander leaves and give it a mix.
- Tasty “Cabbage Vegetable” is ready to serve.
Guys, isn’t it an amazing recipe of cabbage vegetable…?? It is very delicious and you must try it once and I am sure you will love it’s taste. You can add spices as per your taste. Make sure that potatoes should be little cooked before cooking cabbage because potatoes takes time in cooking and cabbage gets cook quickly.
Give a try to this recipe and if you like the recipe then share it with your friends and family. Don’t forget to tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section and share your experience with us.
Thank You..! Have A Good Day..! 🙂