Hello Foodies..! Christmas is coming and as we all know that Christmas is a festival which is not limited to any particular region but celebrated world wide and among different religions as well. It has a special place in the hearts of people all around the world. So, what are your plans for Christmas..? What have you decided to make on this Christmas..? If you have not decided yet then make Bread Pudding with me as children are fond of puddings. It is very simple to make and ingredients that we have used are easily available at home. Everyone makes cake and puddings on Christmas so make with my recipe this time.
So friends, Welcome to my kitchen and let’s start the recipe of Bread Pudding.
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Bread Slices
- Milk (One Bowl)
- Custard Powder (Three to Four Spoon)
- Milk Powder (Two Spoon)
BREAD PUDDING RECIPE…
- Firstly take one cake tin and add two spoon of sugar, one spoon of water. (If you don’t have cake tin then you can use any utensil of steel)
- Keep the cake tin on gas and caramalize it. Keep on stirring and cook it till it gets brown.
- When it changes its colour and caramalize nicely then turn off the gas.
- Now take seven to eight bread slices and cut the edges of all the slices.
- Then take grinder jar and add the bread slices in it and grind them nicely. Take them out in a plate.
- Now take one pan and add three-fourth bowl of sugar and one bowl of milk. Then keep the pan on gas and let the sugar melt.
- When sugar melts then add three to four spoon of custard powder and then mix it nicely.
- When it gets mix nicely then add two spoon of milk powder and mix it as well nicely. Keep on stirring and soon milk will get thick.
- When it gets thick then turn off the gas and add grinded bread slowly-slowly as per need. (Do remember that we have to add grinded breads after turning off the gas)
- When mixture gets ready then add it in the tin that we caramalized and set it well.
- Now keep idli stand on gas and add one cup of water in it for heating. When water gets heated then keep on stand in the idli stand and then keep cake tin on that stand.
- Cook it by covering on medium flame. After ten minutes check whether water is less or not and if it is less then add water. (If we will cook pudding in less water then it will get burn)
- Again cover it and let it cook for thirty to forty minutes. After thirty to forty minutes, turn off the gas and leave it as it is for five minutes.
- After five minutes you will see pudding is all ready so take it out and let it cool.
- When it gets cool then take it out in a plate and our yummy Bread Pudding is ready.
Guys, On this Christmas give a try to this Bread Pudding and I am sure everyone will like it a lot. It is very tasty and you can greet your guests with this delicious pudding on this Christmas.
Share the recipe with your friends and family.. Do tell us your plans for Christmas in the comments section.. and don’t forget to tell us your views about the recipe in the comments.
Thank You..! Have A Wonderful Day..!