How to make tasty Bread Pakoras (fritters) for your breakfast…..
Hello readers, as we all know bread pakoras (fritters) are popular as breakfast and even as evening snacks. This is also a kind of Indian street food which offers delicious taste and fills stomach and soul as well. Everyone likes bread pakoras so we just thought of trying it once at home. Come my dear friends let’s learn how to make tasty and crispy bread pakoras at home. Now lets get started……
Things we will need…..
- 1 bowl gram flour
- Spices (turmeric, salt, red chilli powder, carom seeds, coriander powder, dried mango powder, chaat masala)
- Boiled potatoes
- Green chutney / ketchup
- Fresh green coriander leaves.
- Baking soda
- Oil for frying
Now let’s begin…..
- First of all, we have to make the batter same as we make for pakoras (fritters). Take the gram flour in the mixing bowl and add salt (as per you taste), ¼ spoon of turmeric powder, red chilli powder (according to taste as well) and add some carom seeds.
- Start mixing with water with help of a whisk to make a lump free batter and keep this aside
- On the other hand, we will start preparing the stuffing, for this take some boiled potatoes and mesh them properly.
- Now add some salt (as per you taste), red chilli powder (as per your taste), 1 spoon of coriander powder, ½ spoon of dried mango powder, some chaat masala and finish with adding fresh chopped green coriander.
- Mix the things well. Now take two breads and apply chutney, ketchup or anything you feel like on it for making the pakoras.
- Take some stuffing and put on one bread while spreading properly all over the bread. Now put the other bread on previous one to make a kind of sandwich.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally in two pieces. Now its turn to take the batter in use. Take the batter and add a pinch of baking soda to it.
- Now take the sandwiches we made and coat them properly with the batter of gram flour all over and then deep fry them in the oil till they turn golden brown in color.
- Repeat the process and make as much pakoras as you want and enjoy with chutney, ketchup as per your wish….