Bread Corners Snacks..!! Yes, you heard it right.. Today I will tell you the yummy bread corners snacks.. Most of the time our bread corners are left and we think what to do with them.. Firstly, I will say never ever throw them as we can make yummy snacks of them.. Secondly, I will say you must try my recipe of bread corners snacks as it’s very tasty and your bread corners will not be wasted..
It is very easy recipe and it won’t take your much time.. You must have eaten uttapam and the process is some what similar but definitely taste is different as it is made up of bread corners. It is a healthy snacks as well.. So friends, let’s start the recipe…
CHECK THE RECIPE IN HINDI HEREhttps://yummykhana.com/bread-corners-snacks/
INGREDIENTS WE NEED…
- Bread Corners
- Semolina (One Bowl)
- Curd (One Bowl)
- Veggies (Capsicum, Tomato, Green Chilli, Ginger)
- Spices (Red Chilli Powder, Cumin Seeds, Salt- As per taste, Chat Masala- 1/2 spoon)
- Curry Leaves
BREAD CORNERS SNACKS RECIPE…
- Firstly take left over bread corners and transfer them in a grinder jar.
- Then, add one bowl of semolina, one bowl of curd and 1/4th bowl of water in the jar.
- Grind all of them and make a fine paste.
- Then, transfer the paste in a big mixing bowl. Mixture is stick in the jar so add some water and mix it and then transfer it in the mixing bowl.
- Give a nice mix so that water and semolina can get well mix with each other. (As we know semolina absorbs water so don’t worry about the thin consistency)
- Leave the batter for 10-15 minutes by covering. After 10-15 minutes, you will see consistency is good.
- Now add some veggies, firstly add finely chopped capsicum, chopped tomatoes, chopped curry leaves, chopped green chillies and grated ginger. (If you like onion then you can add onion as well)
- Then add spices, firstly add red chilli powder, cumin seeds, salt as per taste, half spoon of chat masala.
- Mix all of them nicely and batter is ready.
- Keep a pan on gas for heating. Once it is heated, sprinkle some water on pan and wipe it with napkin or cloth. (As we do while making dosa)
- Pour some batter on pan and spread it in circular motion. Make it thin but not much thin.
- Cook it on medium flame and once it starts to change colour then pour one spoon of oil at the corners.
- Turn it with the help of spatula and cook it from another side as well.
- Once it is cooked nicely from both the sides then turn off the gas.
- Take it out in a plate and serve it.
Enjoy this yummy mouthwatering bread corners snacks with tomato ketchup or chutney.. You can make it for your kids and they will love it.. Even you can give them in their school tiffin as well.. Make this yummy bread corners snacks for the breakfast as well.. Everyone in your family will enjoy eating this.. You can add vegetables as per you choice.. & the speciality of this snacks is that it is made using very less oil..
Give a try to this recipe and then let us know whether you liked it or not.. Share the recipe with your friends and family.. and tell us how you use your bread corners.. So, guys don’t forget to tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section.. Your views and suggestion really matters a lot to us..
Thank You..!! Have a nice day..! 🙂
CHECK THE RECIPE OF MASALA STUFFED BRINJAL HEREhttps://foodiesvilla.com/masala-stuffed-brinjals/